Do you see yourself as big or small as people say you are?

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by LemacST, May 11, 2008.

1. LemacST

Gold Member

I guess it depends for me. I've posted many pics of my dick on the internet (not proud of this at all, by the way) and people generally have thought of it to being largeish. When I look at it though, sometimes I'm kind of upset because it seems smallish but other times it doesn't seem that way at all. I think a lot of it has to do with my tall frame. I'm 6'2, I also have very large hands so in comparison, it doesn't seem that big. Speaking of my hands, the only time I really realized how large they are was when i passed out in an awkward position where my hand fell asleep and was resting on my head. When I woke up, I freaked out because I thought someone else's hand was on me! Feeling it the way someone else feels it made me realize how truly big they are. Having awareness of this has helped me have a more realistic perception on my cock, I think...I don't know though, maybe I'm just talking out of my ass. :confused:

2. LemacST

Gold Member

Also when I was at a bar the other night I realized how much taller I was than a lot of guys, including friends who I thought were the same height as me. When I got home and changed, I was in front of a mirror and I realized that I didn't appear tall at all to myself. I think this whole scaling/comparing thing is what throws me off really.

3. omgiswatdeysay

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I have very large hands as well, i can palm a basketball and almost cover a dinner plate with them. I'm also 6'1 and 300 pounds, mostly muscle but the fats there too. I always thought I was small, then I lost my virginity and my girl at the time was like "OMG! thats yum!" So hence my name.

4. D_Jurgen Klitgaard

D_Jurgen Klitgaard Account Disabled

I'm 5'9" and I have small hands, and I don't think my cock is all that big. Even though everyone says it is.

Sometimes it looks big from a certain angle I look at it, other times not so much.

5. LemacST

Gold Member

What exactly do yo mean by "palm a basketball"?

If it means holding one, then I can do that

6. LemacST

Gold Member

Yeah same here. If I'm standing infront of a mirror and from the side, it looks smallish. If I look at it from a double mirror (like, a mirror reflecting another one) and look at it then it looks kinda big. I don't know which mirror to believe LOL.

7. D_Jurgen Klitgaard

That's what it means.:cool:

Something I can not do.

8. B_The Greek Dude

B_The Greek Dude New Member

No, i'm definitely big. lol

9. omgiswatdeysay

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Palm a basketball with one hand, holding it out or down basically. Not a whole lot of people can do that I believe.

10. D_Jurgen Klitgaard

If I am looking head on at it, it looks small. But if I twist my body in a way that I'm kinda looking at it from the side, it looks huge. In the mirror, looking at my self from the side, it looks almost proportional. But when I am camming for someone, and my laptop is in my lap, the camera looking straight ahead at me, people tell me it looks absolutely huge. Which always makes me chuckle, because I just don't see it from my POV.:rolleyes:

11. LemacST

Gold Member

Actually I just grabbed a worn out basketball and I couldn't do it LOL...hold it upside down, I mean. Sideways I could. I think it'd be easier with a new, grippier basketball though. If I measure the tip of my index finger to the end of my palm, it's 8" long.

12. omgiswatdeysay

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    My fingers are long but my palm is really wide, only an inch and a half or so left on either side of my laptop screen.

13. txnrude

txnrude Active Member

Albums:
    I personally think I am small. All of my girlfriends have always told me I am big. I think it's because I have a small frame so it looks bigger on me.

14. unabear09

Gold Member

Albums:
    yeah man...i have a complex about my penis size too. when I look at it in pics...it looks big, but when i look down at it, it looks tiny. I'm also like you....very tall (6'5") and a large build (plus a bit of cushioning lol) so.....like i said....i have a small penis complex (despite the fact that most people who have seen it on here, on line, or in person say i'm big)

15. omgiswatdeysay

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Yep, thats how I see it too, lol. It looks great in pics but tiny when I see it.

16. Draconis71

Gold Member

Albums:
    Always thought of self as small. Only other penis I'd seen till I was MUCH older (mid-to late 20's) was _MASSIVE_ soft and on a kid. (change-room, he was in my tai kwan-do class), plus all the crap via email (internet) and kids blowing smoke, bragging about 12" dicks (now, I really doubt if any actually had them. :p)
    Anyways, back on target... I tend to think of what I have as "normal"... well, to me. other people describe as a bit longer than normal, but huge thick. (and, yes, people are poor guessers at length. ;P)

17. StateofMind

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I definitely see it as being small.

Mirrors make it seem huge, pictures make it seem bigger than in reality, and partners always have positive things to say (don't they always though?).

When it all comes down to it, I think I'm slightly above average.

18. superslam

superslam New Member

i feel smaller than others picture me i guess. i too can palm a basket ball and have very large hands

19. poomoz

poomoz Member

I to am tall 6'3", have very large hands and used to feel that I was small. I agree with the perspective thing. I have changed my mind since finding this site. (if only this site was around 25 years ago) My flaccid size can be quite small however I am a grower.

I have worked out that I am above average in all dimensions especially girth, giving a total volume of 40% larger than average. I am 7", 5" girth at the middle, large mushroom head am 8" girth at the base.

Should I post a photo?

20. classyron

Gold Member

Albums:
    I am in the same boat as you guys with respect to perspective. I am 6' and 250lbs (give or take), with fairly thick hands (13.5 ring size) and big legs. My perspective is off, and not having another dick around to compare it to I have a different view of big. That being said, when I see my cock on cam, or in the hands of a woman I can appreciate that it is fairly big. And feedback has been supportive of that, but still, I think that it is the nature of our being to feel (in most cases) that we are somehow smaller than the next guy.

Draft saved Draft deleted