Do you sex dead people?

ganja4me

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Anybody who wants to fuck something dead, has something wrong with them in the head. That rhymed. :)

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
this. this is the part that got me. are these people serious? it reads like satire. like Landover Baptist or The Onion.

[SIZE=+1]“I’m into the ’moldy oldies,’ not the ’gooey louies,’ so the element of decomposition that I prefer is largely without health risks or concerns.”[/SIZE]

Duality

Experimental Member
Media
this. this is the part that got me. are these people serious? it reads like satire. like Landover Baptist or The Onion.

[SIZE=+1]“I’m into the ’moldy oldies,’ not the ’gooey louies,’ so the element of decomposition that I prefer is largely without health risks or concerns.”[/SIZE]
sigged

WellHung83

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I can't believe people actually have sex with corpses. Damn. Makes me wonder if I should have my signifigant other there in the prep room with my body while they strip it and get it prepared for the big send off.

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media
Rape is (hopefully) considered wrong by almost everyone. Rape is defined as a willing participant forcing an unwilling participant into sex.

A corpse is unable to give consent.

A dildo isn't able to give consent either - is sex with a dildo therefore rape? :confused:

I'm not 100% on this but IIRC, when a person dies their corpse ceases to be a legal person. Consequently necrophilia is not an offense against the person, but one of those miscellaneous 'obscenity' offenses.

Onslow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It's not something I would care to try--
I dont like the idea of having sexy time with dead girls but maybe some of you do?
Although I have had sex with females, I cannot say it was sexy and fear it would be even less so with a dead broad. (is broad still PC?)

Are these people sick bastards? Should they rot in hell? Or are they misunderstood?
It depends on what you define as sick. There are all sorts, maybe these people are just checking to see if the person is not merely deadl; but, really most sincerely dead. Rot in the bad place? Well, who knows?

Time for another scenario: You are in the park sitting on your favorite bench tossing muffin crumbs for the birds. A woman comes along (or a man) and you decide you must have them for sex. Mercifully they have thought the same of you and the both of you scurry off to the hillock on the far side of the park and you slip your mighty twat basher into her. As you are grinding in and having a grand old time you sense that something may be wrong but being into the moment you continue doing the old in-and-out-and-round-about until you can no longer hold back and you shudder as you squirt a few droplets into the condom which you hopefully put on. You withdraw and notice she isn't moving:eek: . You wonder if it could really have been that bad that she wasn't even sightly stimulated. A man walks by and says "poor gal. She's dead!" Others in the park rush over and point the accusing fingers at you for having porked a dead woman. Should you now go to Hell for screwing a dead person? Should you be run out of town on the new light rail train? Should you be hung in the town square? And what of a virgin male>? Should he be denied his one chance at sex? And what of a woman (or a man) on the receiving end when the partner suddenly drops dead? Are we to hold this as a crime? Is it more or less of a crime if an orgasm is achieved during this sex?

As I indicated, this is not something I would care to try.