Do you sex dead people?

MCC

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Nope, definitely beyond the realm of interesting, but it can't be the last taboo, there is no such thing. To show what I mean, if taboos are additive, surely beastial-necrophelia-with-underage-beasties would be two degrees of taboo worse?

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Necrophilia is beyond vile. I won't even begin to go into the germ aspects of it.
Maybe you should. Some people have no clue about the "germs aspect of it." I would venture to say that the complications could be fatal.

And there is no consent from the dead person to have sex.

God I hope we can place this in the file section of acts that will ALWAYS be illegal. ALWAYS! as in NOW AND FOREVER MORE!

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
I can't believe people actually have sex with corpses. Damn. Makes me wonder if I should have my signifigant other there in the prep room with my body while they strip it and get it prepared for the big send off.
Are you sure you can trust your significant other.:eek: :eek:

People are responding either in horror of the subject and find it to be an hilarious thread with no hint of being for real.

Thank God for that.

Do people know how cold and hard (and no I don't mean an erection) a dead body is after just a few hours? The body doesn't stay warm long at all.

I've seen people kiss the heads of their loved ones in the casket. It wasn't sexual at all. That is not for me. I've kissed my loved ones enough during their lifetimes. I want to remember their warmth, not some cold, hard, motionless stiff body with no life left at all.

To me the person has left the body at death. The person is no longer there. Those are remains. Those remains are precious to me, but they are not the person that I loved, be it a parent, brother, wife, child, or friend.

Shelby

Experimental Member
Media
Well I was going to be silly and say it's probably ok to masturbate them but sex is just wrong. Whoops, I guess I just did.​

Seriously though I think necrophilia is fucked up. But it's interesting to me how cultural limits on where people are allowed to go creatively and what is ok to think or talk about changes over time. For example, do you think an lp with the following lyrics on one of its songs could be the number one selling album of the year these days? It was in 1973.​

I love the dead before they're cold
They're bluing flesh for me to hold
Cadaver eyes upon me see nothing
I love the dead before they rise
No farewells, no goodbyes
I never knew your rotting face
While friends and lovers mourn your silly grave
I have other uses for you, darling
We love the dead
We love the dead, yeah​

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've never done it, but I'm necro-curious.

Anyone want to help me experiment?

dreamer20

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Rape is defined as a willing participant forcing an unwilling participant into sex. A corpse is unable to give consent.

Therefore, acting on necrophilia is rape. Very, very icky rape.

No. The unwilling person must be alive in a case of rape. Necrophilia is not rape, it's just sex with food.

I've never done it, but I'm necro-curious.

Anyone want to help me experiment?

Lie still on the embombing table and Joe will be with you shortly::wink:

http://www.lpsg.org/27991-gay-undertakers.html