Do you sex dead people?

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
Not very picky, are ya?! lol Anything with a pulse........hmmmmmm, that's my minimum standard too after 2 years without sex :tongue:
Oh, I'm very picky. Note, I said minimum standard.

I am sometimes not sure whether they aren't brain dead
Sometimes brain dead is fine. Don't knock zombie sex.

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
^ She's not completely brain dead. I think the PC term is "mentally challenged".

Anyway, to answer your question:

a) people are stupid/gullible

b) men are horndogs

c) tits

Last edited:

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
People create photos like this that are photoshopped to look like 2 guys are douple penetrating a dead girl for example. I always notice if its really a real dead person or not when someone posts shit like that on another site i go to. They always end up leaving out some important detail like a belly button when they are photoshopping the body.

Weird stuff goes on in the Morgue. There are strange people who do take pics of them and their friends violating a corpse. I consider it to be more of a victimless crime if no one ever finds out because you aren't really in your body when you die. It's nauseating to think of something like that happening to you or your family member.

We know a lot of serial killers have sex with the bodies after they die, usually repeated times until i presume they get too smelly to be able to do it anymore. Very few people in the population who have this fetish could be around dead bodies if they didn't kill them or work in a coroners office or hospital.