Do you shake your cock after pissing?

cofrader

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yes, i milk it first and then i shake it.
if i just shake it my pants ends up all droped (mmm, no. thats not what i ment) ends up covered with drops :mad:

BluCrickit

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I always give it shake, but i still have a fewdrops on my underware when i finish peeing. Shaking does not seem to get all the pee out thereis always a drop left.

Dazza

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Shake + a extra press just behind the balls which gets out the last drop.

its a tip I learnt from a Doctor friend, basically the urethra (tube you piss out of) is U-shaped. Descending from the body with the lowest part of the U behind the balls, then it goes back up into your penis.
Its really common for guys (particularly with bigger dicks) to get urine trapped in the U-bend there. If you don't press behind your balls and massage forward a little to get rid of it it tends to leak out 10mins later in your pants.

Since doing this regularly i have never had a problem with a post-piss dribble.

Shake + a extra press just behind the balls which gets out the last drop.

its a tip I learnt from a Doctor friend, basically the urethra (tube you piss out of) is U-shaped. Descending from the body with the lowest part of the U behind the balls, then it goes back up into your penis.
Its really common for guys (particularly with bigger dicks) to get urine trapped in the U-bend there. If you don't press behind your balls and massage forward a little to get rid of it it tends to leak out 10mins later in your pants.

Since doing this regularly i have never had a problem with a post-piss dribble.
Pressing with two fingers between the base of the penis and the anus to get the last drops of urine out of the urethrea (which technically cannot be shaked out) is the way to go. It is the traditional arab way - and real followers of the islam are just much cleaner then the standard west european as the religion demands cleanliness. Not without right washing with water after a shit is regarded much more hygienic then the western style of smearing the residue all over the asscrack with some paper.

And no I am no arab, but there is always something to learn from other cultures as I believe.