Do you shake your cock after pissing?

punch

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I find I have to shake more when I'm pissing at public urinals. Damned if I know why. Maybe I just notice it more. :rolleyes:

Mr._dB

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I find I have to shake more when I'm pissing at public urinals. Damned if I know why. Maybe I just notice it more. :rolleyes:

Me too.

Maybe it's because we have more to lose if we get a wet spot on our pants in public, vs. at home???

The worst for me is after I've milked and shaken it 'til I'm sure there's no more, let the foreskin pop back forward, and then dribble inside the skin. It seems like I can never get the last drop as long as I'm holding the skin back. I get self conscious with all the obsessive dick-handling while I'm standing at the urinal. I guess that's the price for having such a long urethra.

PinkSteel

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
when I'm done, with my other hand i push upwards on the area between my balls and my a-hole. This shoots another bit of pee out that otherwise would dribble out after I left.
Learned this when freeballing, but do it by habbit now. no more pee stains

Stone Vein

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I find it most effective to gently press the head of my penis against the cold tile floor with my foot. This method often works best after soccer, baseball or just about any sport invovling cleated foot apparel.

Stone Vein

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
when I'm done, with my other hand i push upwards on the area between my balls and my a-hole. This shoots another bit of pee out that otherwise would dribble out after I left.
Learned this when freeballing, but do it by habbit now. no more pee stains

ty for the tip btw

I must try this technique.