Do you shame yourself for your bulge?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

B_grotelul

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I want to know what you find of your bulge.
I have never shamed myself for it, until i have had complaints about my bulge in speedo's in a hotel in Europe. In Europe speedo's are normal.

VAL2009

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I chimed in - Never Shamed, but agree - important/dress-up is sometimes problematic... generally though since I meet with women more than men in the business world now (HR) ...lol... I haven't had any complaints... lots of :biggrin1: but no :eek: yet... well not from the girls anyway... :tongue:

D_Harry_Pitts

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Used to be ashamed back in school when I would show a bulge in my track pants, especially if blood flow got moving. Then I realized I was quite a bit bigger, and no longer felt shame, but instead I felt like I was impressive and special. Since then I just hide it.

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Wasn't shamed then, but now I kinda wonder how could I have gone around in some things I wore? Like speedos to a waterpark (I already told that story awhile back), or in the late 70's to early 80's, those polyester pants with the flared bottoms... Hell, I wore them to work! But everybody did then. The bulge was downright obscene.

Then there was that late night I went into a convenience store in a rough area of town wearing those spandex bike shorts practically everyone used to wear (back when) only I didn't bother to wear a jock underneath so I had this bulge curved around one of the legs.

I didn't think anyone would be in there but then this drifter looking woman kinda stumbled in, looking around the place. Then she noticed me and "it" and came up to me saying (with a sly smile) "Umm umm...you oughta be 'shamed of yourself with all that hangin' like that."

But then the "wind" went somewhat "out of my sails" when she immediately followed that with, "Lend me a dollar." :tongue:

Last edited: