Do you share everything?

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
When it comes to thoughts, ideas or emotions or even events in the past I share it. The only thing I choose not to share in any relationship, is a toothbrush, underwear and I think bathroom time is best done alone. I have a theory that the magic starts to evaporate from a relationship when someone starts taking for granted being in the bathroom while you are doing your business.

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am ever the blurter outer of stuff. I keep secrets that people tell me, but when it comes to myself I share most of my thoughts and feelings. The newer a relantionship is and the more I trust him, the more he gets to know. If I become uphappy I tend to shut down and stop sharing things about myself and my thoughts. I think I probably do the opposite of what I should do.

Last edited by a moderator:

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't share details of my past relationships, unless my wife ask me. and usually the question is "did you fuck her too?" my wife knows some of the women I slept with when I was single since this is a small town. she knows a few meant something, and quite a few were just a piece of ass.

noirman

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
When it comes to thoughts, ideas or emotions or even events in the past I share it. The only thing I choose not to share in any relationship, is a toothbrush, underwear and I think bathroom time is best done alone. I have a theory that the magic starts to evaporate from a relationship when someone starts taking for granted being in the bathroom while you are doing your business.

Words of wisdom!

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
No, I don't tell everything about my past or my thoughts. Nor do i want to know everything about or every thought of my lover. A bit of mystery keeps things interesting and if you tell me all your secrets, and all your history, it's gonna get boring.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

Did you have to bring up toothbrush sharing? Yuck!

I'm very much a sharer of thoughts, feelings and past events though.

ConstantComment

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What about when you become exclusive? What does that mean to you? What do you expect to share then? Your comings and goings? The people that you went out? The activity in your facebook account, for example?

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

I agree, almost totally. Bathroom time should be alone, but neither of us mind when he's just peeing. He's even let me hold it a few times, which I like, both of us giggling. I actually wear his boxer briefs, and they really do look cute on me, but he doesn't wear mine, thank goodness. I don't think he'd look adorable in one of my little thongs. The front triangle is only about 3"x3"x3" so it wouldn't cover his junk at all and it would look very silly.

Regarding the past...

He is reluctant to share too much about his past relationships, but if I ask him a direct question, he won't lie. He might try being a little evasive to communicate that he's uncomfortable, but he doesn't commit actual sins of omission. He just worries about making me feel insecure, and there's good reason for that. I had no jealousy of the woman who immediately preceded me until I asked too many questions about her, which he reluctantly but truthfully answered, and then I became a little bit jealous and insecure about her sexual skills and ability to handle his size better than me. I freely admit that I wish that it was the same for me, and I'm still trying to learn to do things like deep throat him, which she could do. I want to be the best he's ever had in bed. EVER. It is a comfort to me that their relationship was nearly entirely sexual and that he said he could never imagine himself in an actual relationship with her because they were not very compatible outside of the bedroom, and that she had many personality traits that annoyed and irritated him and he had no romantic feelings towards her, just feelings of friendship, and furthermore, he thinks I have a much nicer ass. That takes a little bit of the sting off. :redface:

Likewise, he's only jealous of one of my ex-es, and like him, I don't want to encourage that jealousy, but I wouldn't ever withhold anything, lest he feel like I was keeping secrets, which would also make me feel guilty for not being forthright. Like me, he's very self-aware of his jealous feelings and he owns them rather than blaming me for them, and he insists that I not avoid talking to him or sharing our conversations with him, like I would do with anyone else I talk to, because he feels that those feelings are his responsibility to deal with, and he doesn't want to prevent me from feeling like I can be open with him.

I sometimes don't know what's going on with his work, and sometimes that's because he doesn't want me to know, which he'll tell me, and sometimes that bothers me, because his work is so important to him and I feel like that indicates that he doesn't trust me in some way, whether it's that he doesn't think I'll be supportive of decisions that he's making, or because of something else, I'm not sure, but that makes me feel uneasy sometimes since I freely share everything with him and I value his opinion.

Everything else between us is an open book, I think. How would I really know?

Did you have to bring up toothbrush sharing? Yuck!

I'm very much a sharer of thoughts, feelings and past events though.

LOL! We sometimes share a toothbrush! :redface:

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
When is comes to feelings, past events - I'm an open book. But there are some details I won't share - things that I know will not illuminate our relationship at all and could hurt him for absolutely no purpose whatsoever.

And as for the bathroom thing? Yes, please - let's keep the mystery there! And please bring your own toothbrush!

RumperRoom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have never kept a thing from him, I wear his underwear, Too small but the thought of my cock and balls being in the same pair of his underwear is hot. We never close the door in the bathroom. We feel that if we are going to spend the rest of our lives together might as well be used to the ass wiping thing. At some point someday we might be wiping each others. Not a time to find out you are weird about it.

We have shared toothbrushes. Before any of you start bitching, How many times have you stuck your tongue in your others ass? If you are willing to put your mouth in the dirtiest part of someones anatomy than sharing your toothbrush is no big deal.

The only thing I do not trust him is 2 incidents before we were officially together. Says nothing happened, I have a hard time believing it. Yes, I have insecurity issues. Not a dig deal it was along time ago, But I think he might have lied about it and could never tell the truth, He thinks it might hurt me.

He knows my deepest darkest secrets and has never judged me. He knows my fantasies and never gives me any grief about it.

I love being in love with him and I cannot wait to see him and am blessed to be able to wake up next to him every morning.