Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hello ladies. I was wondering if any of you share your membership of LPSG with your friends, and perhaps encourage them to join, or if it is something that you keep private.

Personally - nobody knows I come here. Dont even tell girlfriends.

Rubenesque

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This site is one of my guilty pleasures. I've mentioned it in passing to one or two of my girlfriends, but afterward have regretted it, incase they join and look at my norks. Mortifying!

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My mum, brother and sister all know. My best friend knows. Another friend/fuck buddy knows. I just can't help talking about some of the stuff I read :biggrin1:

D_Crystallized Ginger

Sexy Member
Media
My mum, brother and sister all know. My best friend knows. Another friend/fuck buddy knows. I just can't help talking about some of the stuff I read :biggrin1:

Wow..it seems like the most important people of your life knows it! are your mother and your sister here too?

P.S. what does the highlighted text mean? excuse me I'm from Italy and just curious about what I don't understand..thank you have a nice day :wink:

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Wow..it seems like the most important people of your life knows it! are your mother and your sister here too?

They don't visit LPSG. They aren't quite as obsessed with sex as me. They also aren't quite as open about it as I am. But they're happy to talk about some of the threads when I share it with them.

P.S. what does the highlighted text mean? excuse me I'm from Italy and just curious about what I don't understand..thank you have a nice day :wink:

I just meant that sometimes when I read things here I want to tell others about what I've read. Did that make it any clearer?

D_Crystallized Ginger

Sexy Member
Media
They don't visit LPSG. They aren't quite as obsessed with sex as me. They also aren't quite as open about it as I am. But they're happy to talk about some of the threads when I share it with them.

yes perfectly clear now! thanks! I do the same..but only with my girls , the only to know I'm here.. I'm obsessed with sex like you...do you want to be my friend? :wink: