Do you share LPSG with others?

londonhanger

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
It really is a small world. Only this morning I bumped into a female LPSG member in another sites chat room. We both recognized one and other and chatted about non-penis related issues for thirty mins. This chatty German member shall remain nameless......:wink:

fizzyjizz

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
All of my very close friends know about this site, as well as some of my family. My lover knows too. I even enticed my sister to join based on my expressed interest in this place. (She doesn't participate like I do, though.)

Some think it's unimpressive, some think it's cool, others have no opinion.

I'd have no qualms getting one of those LPSG tshirts or hoodies or even a bumper sticker and wearing/displaying such materials in some situations. Maybe not to Sunday brunch with my dad though.

there are LPSG tshirts???

thetramp

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I kind of wonder why this is in the womens issues, is it more private for women to like big dicks or to have had problems with them or just exploring their sexuality on the internet in general?

alx

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No, people would think either;
1) I'm gay
2) I'm a perv
3) I'm a joke.

No one would actually believe that I go on LPSG for actually having a large penis and needing support.

thetramp

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have LPSG.ORG printed on my business cards. I love for the whole world to know about my penis. They have a right, and I'm going to make sure they know everything.

Then why not print a picture of your penis on that card and drop thousands of them from an airplane?