Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Never, but since I have very tightly coiled hair I'm prone to getting ingrown hair from shaving so I just trim down there every once in a while, shaving is not an option for me though.
Luckily I like a nice bush though

merc41

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I shave my cock,balls and between my butt cheeks. I like the look and feel. My wife doesn't like it but I do. I've asked her to shave her pussy bald but she won't comply. Says it's too much up keep. I told her it was for me and she should do things as I do just to satisfy their partner. It's not like I'm asking for her to be in a gang bang LOL.

Reactions: NautiRogue

101b

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I shave not just my cock & balls, but EVERYTHING from nose to toes and have done so since puberty (over 30 years ago). My lover and I have both maintained completely hairless bodies for the 20+ years he and I have been together and we take turns shaving every part of each other's bodies - chest, pits, arms, hands, fingers, stomach, back, pubes, ass, cock, balls, legs, feet & toes. Neither of us like body hair but enjoy the look and feel of a completely smooth, hairless male body and it makes sex so much more sensual with the skin-to-skin contact and no hair to get in the way.
Can u shave me???

Deadlikeme1985

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
There is nothing with shaving ur cock and balls. I do it myself. It's a good look. But I draw the line at the bush. I have no desire to look like a prepubescent boy. Not sure why any self respecting grown man would want to be "fully shave".... Unless of course, he's an Olympic swimmer. But hey. Whatever floats your boat

Tight_End_SC

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I never shave down there but do trim the pubes a bit. I like pubes so I want them but not overgrown. My nuts really do not have that much hair on them and honestly... would never let a razor get that close to the boys.

Reactions: eddie63

rbi99

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
When you guys say "shaved" your balls, are you putting a razor blade on those bad boys???!!! I have recently gotten into close trimming both my dick and balls via a nose hair trimmer, and even it occasionally draws a little blood. I have known for a long time that trimming around your pubic bone area allows one a much better view of your entire dick's length, but I never bothered doing anything down there. Since I have started to now, wish I had done so much earlier.

NautiRogue

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
When you guys say "shaved" your balls, are you putting a razor blade on those bad boys???!!! I have recently gotten into close trimming both my dick and balls via a nose hair trimmer, and even it occasionally draws a little blood. I have known for a long time that trimming around your pubic bone area allows one a much better view of your entire dick's length, but I never bothered doing anything down there. Since I have started to now, wish I had done so much earlier.

Yep. I use a Gillette Mach 3 razor. I've never cut myself... Knock on wood!

Kaduna

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I shave my balls and any hair on my cock. Keep pubes to about 1 1/2"
Yes I did knick my balls and bleed a little occasionally at first. Doesn't hurt and soon heals.
I don't cut now; skin a little thicker and I am more skilfull, maybe. Usually do it after a shower when skin is relaxed.
Well worth it; feels great and looks good.:)

Reactions: deleted875903

wilsonthevolleyball

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have shaved.
DSC07141A.jpg
DSC07179A.jpg

But I prefer trimmed. I trim short in the summer.
DSC05189.JPG
DSC05196.JPG

This is my current, I let the pubes grow but still shave around the base.
DSC09421A.jpg
DSC09436.JPG