Do you shave cock & balls?

Beardon

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There is nothing with shaving ur cock and balls. I do it myself. It's a good look. But I draw the line at the bush. I have no desire to look like a prepubescent boy. Not sure why any self respecting grown man would want to be "fully shave".... Unless of course, he's an Olympic swimmer. But hey. Whatever floats your boat
Absolutely agree with you buddy. Gotta keep my bush. I was a little boy for too long, always envying my father’s bush every time I saw it. Now I’ve had mine for 50 years and a tiny trim occasionally but that’s it!

101b

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Reactions: Jimmy1374
D

deleted894563

Yes definitely balls and shaft to the base

I trim the bush and also narrow it at times (in other words, I get rid of some on the sides and top). I started timidly shaving balls about 10 years ago—but I’m comfortable with it now. I probably do it once or twice a week. Very rarely do I nick them. I don’t like the hair on my shaft, so I shave that too when I do the balls. I don’t have that much, just some at the base, and oddly, more on one side than the other. I do the shaving in a hot shower using the same style razor I use on my face. Sometimes I use shaving cream, but not always. I don’t aim for a close shave if I’m not using shaving cream.

Deadlikeme1985

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
When you guys say "shaved" your balls, are you putting a razor blade on those bad boys???!!! I have recently gotten into close trimming both my dick and balls via a nose hair trimmer, and even it occasionally draws a little blood. I have known for a long time that trimming around your pubic bone area allows one a much better view of your entire dick's length, but I never bothered doing anything down there. Since I have started to now, wish I had done so much earlier.
It's best to use a single blade shaver with a good shaving cream while u are showering. Pull anything u are shaving taut, be steady and smooth in ur strokes and be extremely careful around ur taint. I would not use anything electric. It WILL cut you.

Stretcher5

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi Guys, I must say I prefer the look of totally shaved males and females and I keep myself shaved. Every couple of days I shave in the shower my thighs, cock and balls, stomache right up to my chest including around the nipples but I do leave the central chest hair that is seen when dressed.
Everyone to their own, I guess!
S5

Reactions: BITXMALE

I don't shave my package. Some hair is out during movement.

WilliamG

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay