Do you shave for yourself or for your partner?

Hoss

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
When it comes to shaving body parts....legs, underarms, vagina.... do you shave them because you want to or because your partner wants you to and do they help you shave or just ask for it and then take it as an added benefit?

Unnamed

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
my gf did it for me. i shaved for her, but she didnt ask for me to shave.

Last edited:

need2bsexy2

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I got my wife to start shaving her vagina years ago. Her pubic hair was very coarse and curly that made my mouth raw when I gave her oral. Now, every thing is good. Her pussy is bald and I shave my cock and balls so she can suck them as well.

Pandora77

Cherished Member
Gold
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Funny how almost only guys answer a question in women's issues. This thread might as well be moved to appearance issues then.
And to answer the OP: I have started shaving almost as soon as I started growing pubic hair. So way before any potential boyfriend. You could say I only shave for myself, and if a guy would prefer the natural look and expect me to stop shaving, I wouldn't.
And no, I haven't tried shaving with a partner (yet), but it sure sounds fun and like something I'd like to try some day!

Last edited:

B_Craiggers

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Funny how almost only guys answer a question in women's issues.

It's not exactly the type of question for which men would have no insight. The OP didn't ask how it feels for a woman when she orgasms or how it feels for a woman when guys catcall her.

And yes, in that respect, appearance issues forum would've been fine as well :p

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Must be for myself, because I shave and don't have a partner!

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I shave my underarms and legs for myself. Even though I could go 3 or 4 days without shaving before it looks like I need to shave, but it's difficult for me to skip a day. It feels terrible.

In our house shaving is a personal thing. I've only helped him shave the back of his neck. He's never come close to me with a blade, and unless I'm incapacitated somehow he never will!

VernalTiger

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm in the tropics: all limbs are exposed, all the time, so I shave my underarms and legs. I do my bikini because I prefer the feeling. I get hot & itchy if it grows out.

That said, I'm fundamentally lazy and stretch out the intervals as long as possible.

TheBestYouCan

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I shave my arms and legs, it became habit from playing sports. I trim down the pubic region to a small triangle-like area. Otherwise I'm pretty naturally hairless. Most females seem to appreciate this... although some prefer the man beast of yore.

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I prefer a very neat V on the mons and smooth everywhere else.

Sure, I've enjoyed a little erotic mutual grooming as a form of foreplay.

Stretching out on a towel and handing him the can of shaving cream and a new razor and a basin of hot water and allowing him to shave me bare.

Oral is always takes on an added intensity and the sex tends to be off the hook...

BUT...

The shave rash and the unbearable, excruciating itch for days after the fact isn't I like to subject myself to very often.

indieglow

Just Browsing
Media
I shave everything, and I do it for myself. However, I've recently found myself in a relationship with someone who prefers a trimmed look... now I have to decide whether I shave for me, or trim for him...

VernalTiger

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
BUT...

The shave rash and the unbearable, excruciating itch for days after the fact isn't I like to subject myself to very often.

I feel ya, Dragon. I have really thick, fast-growing hair, so much so that I'm scared to wax my bikini - the few times I've tried has ended in bleeding and scary amounts of lymphoma.

I shave, but it requires a fairly diligent exfoliation & moisturisation routine. There's a day or so of irritation, but it's remarkably short-lived, compared to previous experiences. Frequency of shaving might be a key too.

B_chinagirl4u2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I feel ya, Dragon. I have really thick, fast-growing hair, so much so that I'm scared to wax my bikini - the few times I've tried has ended in bleeding and scary amounts of lymphoma.

I shave, but it requires a fairly diligent exfoliation & moisturisation routine. There's a day or so of irritation, but it's remarkably short-lived, compared to previous experiences. Frequency of shaving might be a key too.

so why do you do it ?