Do you shave for yourself or for your partner?

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I feel ya, Dragon. I have really thick, fast-growing hair, so much so that I'm scared to wax my bikini - the few times I've tried has ended in bleeding and scary amounts of lymphoma.

I shave, but it requires a fairly diligent exfoliation & moisturisation routine. There's a day or so of irritation, but it's remarkably short-lived, compared to previous experiences. Frequency of shaving might be a key too.

I don't get that sort of rash anywhere else on my bikini line where I usually shave so I put it down to the fact that that particular area rarely gets shaved at all and, perhaps, the gentlemen in question were a touch over enthusiastic with the razor.

D_JohnQPubic

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Why can't I delete the post? The edit box has a delete button but it doesn't work.

Sorry for posting an answer in the women's issue forum. It's possible to come in from recent posts and not notice the forum heading.

Last edited:

B_prettyswinggirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I stay shaved for me.

I've also helped a few couples in satisfying their desires/fetishes by helping the wives shave their husbands genitals and one wife's because she had never done it before, so I did it for her. That was for them definitely.

My secret to no shave bumps and for a really clean look...Start by taking a hot bath/shower to soften the hairs for a few minutes then either rinse the area with a little cold water or use a cold washcloth in the pubic area to raise the hairs right before you start the shaving process.

Use a new or at least a very sharp blade always!!

Instead of shaving cream, use your hair conditioner. Use small careful strokes (don't worry about the direction you shave, no need to with this method) and pull the skin taunt while shaving then finish off by rinsing then pattting dry.

Use a thin layer of your favorite solid deodorant/antiperspirant over the freshly shaved area.

I haven't had an ingrown hair, shave bump or nick in years and I've never hurt anyone I've shaved with this method.

VernalTiger

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I feel ya, Dragon. I have really thick, fast-growing hair, so much so that I'm scared to wax my bikini - the few times I've tried has ended in bleeding and scary amounts of lymphoma.

Ugh. Brainfart. Clearly I don't get cancer every time I wax... More like oedema, which can take up to 36-48 hours to clear. This excessive reaction is why I have to stick to temporary hair removal methods.

Why do I remove hair? Because I like the feel of smooth legs. Because I don't have to fret about body odour in 65% humidity. Because we both enjoy sex more when I'm shaved. But mainly because I want to.

Smoove shmoo is noice....:) Not that I be all that hairy myself, not the steel wool chest or pube kind. But have been told trimmed chest is sexy. Was gonna get the wax thing done at one time. Trimmed is good :).