Do you shave your beard?

buddy43610: i didn't really start shaving until i was about 19yo. then that was only every 2-3 days on my upper lip and chin. i've never really been able to grow sideburns, so i never tried growing a beard. but at 19 my mustache came in real thick and i grew that until i was about 45yo. i had also grown a gotee in my forties, but when my mustache and gotee started to get so gray, i shaved everything. now it's just short hair and clean shaven face (i only use an electric razor on my face). my beard looks thick enough now in the morning before i shave, to grow a beard, even the sideburns. i also shave my shaft and sac every morning in the shower with skintastic and a mach3 razor. i've been doing that for many years, it was popular at nudist resorts so i tried it and was hooked. i also decided, just this past monday, to shave my pubes too, i love the look although it will take a few more days for that skin to adjust to shaving, but i think it will be worth it. at just 6x5 i feel that i get deeper penatration with my wife and that makes me feel better about my size. buddy