• Pubes and balls

Votes: 234 46.4%

• Total voters

affarsbitrade

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't shave with a razor, I think that's asking for trouble with chafing and itching and ingrown hairs... But I use a Vidal Sassoon I-Trim when I get out of the shower set to 0.5 millimetres so this basically shaves it without touching the skin. I do that on my balls and the base of my cock, and then all the rest I trim at 5 millimetres because I hate the look of an entirely hairless crotch. But then I hate a bushy unkempt crotch too. Just gotta keep it neat and tidy.

kenny233

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have shaved a few times completely, but now I just shave my balls and shaft. I keep my pubes trimmed for my g/f. Shaving completely felt good, but it takes more time and I like the look of some hair down there.

hardwood0690

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Shave it all off. I like it cause it makes everything more sensitive and it looks erotic. My girlfriende shaves all of her hair too...makes for some great visuals!

A

AM_092

I'm still too scared to shave everything... What if it grows back funny? What if I cut myself?!?!

zdc00

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
I'm going to go ahead and not vote, because I like being out of the zone. :biggrin:

I shave, but only my facial hair. Crotch and balls, I want hairless, so I trim and, lately, pluck. Who knows, one day I will go on to waxing and other stuff...