Do you shave your pubic hair?

Dominik20

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I wonder how many guys do shave theit pubic hair. Is that only what gays do, or do straight man shave too? And why do you shave. Do you use creme or a rasor? Did you hurt yourself with it? I shave my pupic hair because i don't like its color.
For this i use a manual rasor. I shave my balls to, but therefore i use Creme because i am scared cutting me. I like shaved cockes more than hairy, because i think its not nice to suck hairy cocks or balls. What so you think?

BRMSTN69: dominik,this subjuct has beem raised a couple of times in"clothing and apperance issues" but to answer your question I'm a little hairy(chest, legs,ect.but not on back thank god!)so I just trim, I don't know about Europe but in the U.S.its becoming quite common for (espically)young men to shave off all thier body hair(arms, legs, chest, pubes,ect.) most of them saying it just feels cleaner to them.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
You're the man, Dom20, shaved balls are the way to go for sucking, licking, etc., as well as showing! I've never heard of anyone preferring hairy balls for their mouth acton. I like using cream for shaving, too, and then rubbing in some lubricating lotion (not particular with the brand). I should shave at least weekly, but sometimes neglect them, since they don't get shown or serviced as often as I would like.

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
I'm straight, and I like to keep my stuff maintained, too. I didn't do it for the longest time, but I think when someone's going down on you, they'd rather enjoy the cock and balls than wrestle with all that hair down there. You know, trying to matte it down so they don't taste it or, worse yet, trying to pick it out of their teeth and mouth. (Gross.)

Furthermore, keeping it shaved and/or trimmed shows more of the pride and joy, I think. Yeah, it looks bigger without hair. Sure, that wouldn't matter to many of us on here because we're huge anyway, but I say that if it improves the appearance of your dick in any way possible, it can't be a bad thing, right?

On a related note: What about body hair?

I'm not a very hairy guy. I've got the average amounts of my torso, arms, legs, underarms, and so on. I spend more time plucking those stray hairs (you know, the long, really, really dark ones) on my upper arms than anything, but I would never consider shaving my body or my treasure trail or what have you. I don't know. I see people, particularly athletes, do that stuff; I guess it's like the dick thing -- you want to show your body better so you do away with the hair -- but that looks kinda unnatural to me, you know?

dancinfool

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
this is a good topic, and it hasnt been mentioned for a while...

so i consider myself straight and i shave my pubes very regularly. I leave a small triangle-ish shape of hair and trim it very close and shave everything around it- my balls, the bottom of my shaft, and ass, etc...

in addition, i usually shave a little around my nipples every once in a while because i get a small amout of hair there that i just dont like. once in a great while i trim my happy trail so that it is clean and neat.

BobLeeSwagger

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I shave the shaft. Originally it was to get hair out of the way of condoms, but I think it looks better too. I trim the sac pretty short, so it looks shaved unless you get an extreme close-up. I've had bad luck trying to shave it. It's really easy to nick loose skin. I keep the top from getting too bushy, but otherwise leave it. A lot of women like a guy whose pubes are neat and tidy.

I couldn't shave it all off, as I have a fairly hairy body and it would look weird.

rkojosh

Just Browsing
Media
yeh, i have a fairly hairy body and yes i have tried shaving all my pubs off but it just didnt look right. So now i shave my balls and above my bum (lol, i hate that bum fluff!) and the shaft of the penis. I trim the pubes around the penis though. Im bi, but would never have a relationship with man if u know what i mean.

dcbulgefreak: nothing makes me go from 60 to 0 faster than seeing a guy who has been "deforested". trimming a little is fine, but to completely mow it
off makes a guy look like an 8 year old down there. i like guys, not
boys. ;-)

i have a real love for a mass of black pubes covering alot of area
down there north of the tower. but to each his/her own. DC.

LoveGirl: Imagining someone with any normally hairy part of their body shaved makes me sick to my stomach.

wvalady1968: Waxing and/or shaving the bikini area and trimming on top is great for women, but guys really shouldn't. Just MHO.

SnuggleBear

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Seems like the Ladies don't like shaved pubic hair, but I like it. My GF likes it too. She is shaved and has a stripe along the lips up to the "pathway to paradise". I have shaved balls, the "taint", the shaft, and the belly area leaving just the "pathway" and a little stripe above my cock.

I have seen some of the guys here say that they only shave as necessary or about once a week. I shave DAILY! That keeps the stubble down, feels sexy, and is smooth all the time. I just use body wash lotion to make the suds, and a disposable razor to shave with. I shave in the shower every morning, if feels smooth all the time.

My GF is BI, and I was present for a lesbian experience one day at the lake last year, and her GF wasn't trimmed as well as us, and her GF just didn't look right. I have found that cock rings and condoms are a whole lot easier to manage without the pube hair. My GF shaves daily too, and she says that the stubble is the worst when her crotch gets hot as we live in the South.

She finds every excuse to have me show my "shaveness" to our friends, as she gets off on how slick I am. She dosen't hesitate to show herself off too, as she is proud of her shaved area.

One time, we were talking to another of her GF, and her GF asked me to show her my shaved area, well, that started a threesome, and I was glad I was shaved!

Shaving is like when you shave your face guys, just do it daily and you will get used to it! I have not used an electric razor to shave, but I use a disposable razor and it works well for me. Yea, I've had a few nics with a new razor, but if I shave my face for about a week with that razor, that dulls it enough to use it down below. HAPPY SHAVING!!!!!

Franky

Expert Member
Media
geo8x6
I totally agree with you, I always keep my hair short and shave my nutsac frequently. I actually hate the look of a hairy cluster.
Franky (8x6)

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I also shave along my shaft. Keep the hairs on the pubes short by triming and I enjoy the look. My spouse enjoys the look also.

cebe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Hi, I'm tr8 and shave all. Both, with my wife, we prefer so. And, due to my size maybe? I never look like an 8-y old boy!! Seriously, why is it OK to shave our face and not our shaft ? It's just mor pleasant to see and to touch.

LoveGirl: Shaving your face makes you look like a child also.

D

deleted111

I trim my pubic hair and my stomach and chest.
I have shaved my pubic hair in the past but on a hot sweaty day it can be torture.

D_Humper E Bogart

Experimental Member
Media
Lovegirl, I guess you like "fluff" then.

That's a first. On British TV, it seems women like less body hair than infants. GROSS!!!

On topic-ish. I shave, but not frequently, it's maintenance more than anything. But my body hair is EVERYWHERE. Whatever, it compliments my overall "design".