Do you shave your pussy?

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't really know how long pubic hair grows, I don't always shave but when I do let it grow I always keep it fairly well trimmed. So how long does it grow - an inch, down to your knees, can anyone answer that?

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't really know how long pubic hair grows, I don't always shave but when I do let it grow I always keep it fairly well trimmed. So how long does it grow - an inch, down to your knees, can anyone answer that?

depends on the person.

i can get pretty long (2 inches or so) and i've seen others with naturally very short. at some point it stops growing so even if you're natural for a year there's no chance of having cornrows in your pussy and down your legs.

i had an ex whose pubes were very straight and very long-- 4-5 inches for some of them. it was interesting and it never bothered me, but i did get more hair in my mouth than i have with other men.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Some people can grow their head hair longer than others, I wonder if the length you can grow your hair is reflected in the length your pubic hair will grow to - don't mind me I'm just pondering :)

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Some people can grow their head hair longer than others, I wonder if the length you can grow your hair is reflected in the length your pubic hair will grow to - don't mind me I'm just pondering :)

I've always wanted to have one continuous cornrow that ran from my head to my armpits to my pubes and down my legs, kinda like a seam in a bodystocking...

Dimples

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not usually. I don't want to look like I'm 12.

I do trim it though.

36DD

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't think the two are related. I have at times had hair down to my waist, and I am not a hairy person anywhere, just blessed with a full crown of curls.

D_Haole_Berry

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response

to answer a question from a few pages back..

I agree with stevo, i do find shaved far and away much more attractive than a lady who has the natural thing going on. I guess its the same aesthetic (be it socially driven or otherwise) that makes women with armpit hair seem less attractive.

I guess society will always want to further separate itself from our primate ancestors.

yeehargh1

Just Browsing
Media
help guys? it wont let me join up?even with my maestro card, i dont have a visa card... any other ways of paying? these guys arent very helpful to potential new customers!

yeehargh1

Just Browsing
Media
lolololol noooo lolol hheheh it wont let me join up with any other payment method.. thought they might at leaset accept paypal? please help anyone? i dont wannna mess around having to move on to a competitor site x

thebigO

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes, because I'm too chicken to wax it but I do it mainly for hygiene purposes

B_Bette

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I won't have sex with a woman unless she's shaved. I suggest you make the same demand.

joybunny

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If you love a shaved pussy maybe begin by letting her shave you first and then you can shave her. Could be a lot of fun! Just make sure to use a good shaver and/or razor. There are some shavers on the market made specifically for shaving pubic hair but I haven't used one. I found that first trimming the hair down, then using baby powder instead of shaving cream worked best. Make sure everything is dry down there before shaving. I personally like my pussy shaved. I find it to be more sensitive. In addition, I feel cleaner. Maintenance is not that bad. If she shaves her legs, going further north shouldn't be an issue.
:wink:

Pirate Wench

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yeehargh1....since you're having trouble with PMs.....can you access "contact us" at the bottom of this page ?

A screen should appear that lets you send the site administrator,
" Rob_E " a message.

Sorry you're having trouble with this.

Supeer Mario

Experimental Member
Media
It's true that bald pussies look like teens pussies.
But, it's hot, I like it.

I don't feel at all the hairy pussies.

An identical one would be a trimmed one.
With some hair around.

Little trimmed hair makes a pussy attractive, at least for me.