Do you show a bugle?

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I show naturally and chose to not do anything to accentuate it (cock ring, etc). I can't wear tight jeans (ass and thighs, y'know). I prefer when I guy's cock just shows and it doesn't look like he's TRYING to show, but that it just me.

B_Danceswithlamps

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Sorcerer said:
Being a trumpet player, the bugle is really easy for me. I don't think I'd ever carry one around with me in public though.

Yes, a bugle would be rather hard to get into your pants... besides metal is cold... But if a war broke out, you would be set!!

No, I don't generally. Most of my jeans are loose leg, tight thigh, but nothing shows, which in the end, I suppose is a good thing. That way, people look at my face, not my pants...

sexycobra

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Sometimes. It depends on what pants I'm wearing. I'm not that big soft, but it stays fairly thick (around 4.5-5x5" soft), so I think it's the girth that shows.
I've seen women look at my crotch, and sometimes even give that slightly amused/shy smile after I caught them. I don't try to show on purpose, however - it's not my style.

rawbone8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
:D oh don't apologize, we LOVE these opportunities to fart around

and who doesn't wanna show off their tuba meat, trou bone, sexophone, prickalo...

D_Elijah_MorganWood

Expert Member
Media
BBB2.5 said:
Sorry guys ...my bad ....lol
:p
Oh please, we love a good roast here!

I go more for comfort these days. I used to pour myself into my jeans years ago and loved the wide-eyed looks that came with it. Now I feel sexier with a pair of baggy board shorts with no underwear. I think that actually shows more.

james24

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I try my hardest not to let it show! Would feel embarrassed if people started noticing a bulge down there!

hairythickmeat

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yes...I show a bulge in most pants I wear. Especially jeans and running shorts. I enjoy catching random glares and stares but last night when I was at the video store, I kept noticing this guy walking by me. I was on my phone at first and was not very observant but then realized that he was somewhat following me. I would be standing in the isle and at one point I glanced over and saw that he was blatantly staring at my crotch. It was as if he wanted me to see his obsession. I usually am flattered by the attention but this situation was somewhat awkward. Especially because the guy had a young child with him. I ignored the guy and contiued shopping.

punch

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
When I wear boxers I show a bulge which I can't hide, no matter how i try to. So sometimes I don't even try! I sport it! It's hard to find a place to put it where it won't show. Not complaining though! :D

SouthernBum

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I steer away from basketball shorts and sweats and all when i am at school, its real noticeable with those type of shorts especially walking across campus...other than that yeah i do show somewhat of a bulge especially when i sit down

Mr.Grande

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I tend to show a bulge in everything I wear. I used to always wear briefs so I didn't show so much, but I have learned to just accept that I will show. When I wear jeans I usually show a big bulge. When I wear low rise jeans it is obvious that my cock is down my leg. I don't really try to show off on purpose but I really can't help it. My attitude changed during high school. In high school I was punk rock and used to wear tight jeans. Even though I wore briefs, my cock was still visible. I started to notice some of the girls looking, and even overheard comments. :) I learned that it was not always a bad thing to show a bulge. I got used to the attention and switched to more comfortable underwear like boxers or boxer briefs. I do not wear really tight pants anymore but I don't think that I should have to be ashamed of my body. If a woman has large breasts it is obvious, and there is nothing wrong with that. I think it should be the same for men. We should be able to feel comfortable with our bodies and not have to hide. I still wear briefs sometimes when a big bulge, or a visible cock down the leg is not appropriate. I now have a good attitude about my body and don't let opinions of others impede on my comfort or good attitude.

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Depends on the venue. Sometimes I want all the "bugle" I can get and other times it's boxer briefs to contain the goods. Depends on my moods, where I am going and what I am wearing. I've even been known to freeball in my business suits one day and wear a jock under suit pants the next.

bareamigo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I don't know if you call it a bulge, but it definitely is noticable since I freeball in my baggy slacks and suit pants. I don't like to be bunched up in front--if I wear briefs it looks like I have a grapefruit stuffed in my uw. I like to swing free. I don't like for it to fall down between my legs when I sit down, so I position it on top of my thigh. That's a noticeable lump and I think most folks, both women and the guys, seem to enjoy/admire it. It's not much of a secret at work that I'm hung--they just don't know the exact details.

Gabe

volcanoboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Depends on where I am going and what mood I am in.
Going to work -- generally no.
Weekends going out -- oh yeah!
I got a few extra tight 501's and chinos that show it off good. And since the upper shaft and head are a lot thicker than than the base, it is a real 'bugle' too.