Do you show a bugle?

sexycobra

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
GoneA said:
don't see why, really.

Well, it's not like we're always doing it on purpose (I know it's not my case). If you have a bulge, I don't see why you should always try your hardest to hide it, either. It's not a matter of showing off. Why should we be embarrassed/ashamed about it?

Unless you meant: you don't understand why you're not showing a bulge, but somehow I don't think that's what you meant.

GoneA

Sexy Member
Media
sexycobra said:
Well, it's not like we're always doing it on purpose (I know it's not my case). If you have a bulge, I don't see why you should always try your hardest to hide it, either. It's not a matter of showing off. Why should we be embarrassed/ashamed about it?

Unless you meant: you don't understand why you're not showing a bulge, but somehow I don't think that's what you meant.

the question posed to the board was: "how many of you get things in "place" so that your bulge is noticeable?"

then i answered it.

D

deleted3272

not on purpose but sometimes i do depends on the pants, i used to be uncomfortable about it but now i figure what the hell.

B_Spladle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
dcwrestlefan said:
i don't hide my bugle in public. but its embarrassing when it toots.
Your play?

360561212_l.jpg

Athleticman60516

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Showing a bulge is nice. It's especially nice when you se someone walking towards you ont he street and can see the package moving. An then as they get closer, you can see the outline of the head and shaft.

Normal_Guy1

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Although I consider myself to have a big dick, I don't show a bulge that I know of. I have never really noticed it. Can't say that others have either. Guess it's because I'm a grower....Got some pics in the gallery if you want to see.

Pappy

Media
What would I want to show a bugle??

As for a bulge, I show, nothing I can do about it so it's just there. If people look and see it and get embarrassed then they have a problem cause I don't care anymore!

mehgah

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sometimes. Depends on the clothes.

Shorts, definitely. Jeans, not usually, I like baggy jeans with a lot of room (I rarely wear jeans and when I do it's for comfort, I don't need to restrict the boys). Like I said, depends on the pants.

A lot of the time around the house I'm either just in boxers, boxers & a t-shirt, or naked... don't really have to worry about the bulge factor when it's out in the open :)

BigBulgeMan

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
punch said:
(…) I show a bulge which I can't hide, no matter how i try to. So sometimes I don't even try! (…)

Hi,
Generaly, it's exactly the same for me ! But depends on context, people I am with, underwear, pants… but it depends not on where I am going : I can work bulged & dance less bulged…
If I want, I can do it less noticeable or more prominent. Depends on my mood too !! :rolleyes: . I'm agree showing naturally and don't chose to do anything to accentuate it ; it's sufficient like it is :eek: :)
But I must say, like other men who are «bulge shower», that I like to observe men or women beeing all eyes on my crotch :D

BBB2.5

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
BigBulgeMan said:
Hi,
Generaly, it's exactly the same for me ! But depends on context, people I am with, underwear, pants… but it depends not on where I am going : I can work bulged & dance less bulged…
If I want, I can do it less noticeable or more prominent. Depends on my mood too !! :rolleyes: . I'm agree showing naturally and don't chose to do anything to accentuate it ; it's sufficient like it is :eek: :)
But I must say, like other men who are «bulge shower», that I like to observe men or women beeing all eyes on my crotch :D
I like to look at a nice bulge too....and your avitar... Very Nice indeed.

BJT

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I show a pretty good bulge no matter what I wear. The main reason for this is a Hydroceole which pushes everything out. I'll be interested to see how much it changes after I have the hydroceole taken care of...I might actualy have to try to show, wow that would be wierd

GoneA

Sexy Member
Media
DoubleMeatWhopper said:
It's hard to sing while you're playing a bugle.

hehehe. i saw that mistake but my edit button is not working and making a double post was just not worth it... i knew someone would call it - i'm just glad it was you. :p

10man

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
as i said in another post....i love to show and this one delivery stop i go to.. she always ask me "are u working hard" she says it with a half seductive smile...so i tuck my shir in when i visit this stop...

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
GoneA said:

hehehe. i saw that mistake but my edit button is not working and making a double post was just not worth it... i knew someone would call it - i'm just glad it was you. :p

Don't worry about it: I get silly sometimes. I have been known to feel like singing when someone is blowing my bugle! :D