Do you show a bugle?

GoneA

Sexy Member
Media
DoubleMeatWhopper said:
Don't worry about it: I get silly sometimes. I have been known to feel like singing when someone is blowing my bugle! :D

LOLOLOL.

*what if i blow your bugle ... would you still feel like singing* *tries it out*

B_Danceswithlamps

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Normal_Guy1 said:
Although I consider myself to have a big dick, I don't show a bulge that I know of. I have never really noticed it. Can't say that others have either. Guess it's because I'm a grower....Got some pics in the gallery if you want to see.

I don't show one either, even though I'm a shower, and a have larger balls... Go figure... again. :D:D:D:D

Jordy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Ha. I wish! The only time I showed anything noticeable was when I freeballed in my wrestling singlet.

Jordy

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Pipeman, I've done that to a point of boredom around here. Proof in my avatar. No one cares anymore. Let's see some of the new meat.

wibbledooklang

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've become more aware of my bulge, and try wearing loose fit shorts and t-shirts that hang down to my crotch, but its very noticable, and i dont need any unwanted attention

Dr. Bubbles

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Farmer Brown said:
I've become more aware of my bulge, and try wearing loose fit shorts and t-shirts that hang down to my crotch, but its very noticable, and i dont need any unwanted attention

Farmer... no, dear... you do not need anymore unwanted attention. ;) As long as I am around, you can just show me! :D

dcwrestlefan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
KinkGuy said:
Pipeman, I've done that to a point of boredom around here. Proof in my avatar. No one cares anymore. Let's see some of the new meat.

you say that even after i asked if i could buy you a new jock. :biggrin1:

dcwrestlefan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Jordy said:
Ha. I wish! The only time I showed anything noticeable was when I freeballed in my wrestling singlet.

Jordy

damn. i didn't get to see any of your matches. :smile:

green.jpg

Mr.Grande

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Farmer Brown said:

You shouldn't be ashamed of a bulge. It is your body and you should feel good about it. I'm not saying to walk around in spandex (no offense to guys who do), but you shouldn't feel ashamed. Every man has a penis and it sometimes will show. If people cannot deal with the male anatomy, that is their problem, not yours. Granted, there are times where a bulge is not appropriate, but you will get used to the attention. Sometimes it is good attention, sometimes not, but you might meet a few interested women because of it.

brumboi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yeah, I always show bulge & fucking love it.

Only times I hate it is when people are either thinking, or say, "You've got a boner". Mates do it all the time cos they know how paranoid I get about it.

Pah, jealous bastards.

grnman

Legendary Member
Media
I agree with many here not to worry about showing except under certain situations. I teach, so it is not acceptable there. But, otherwise I don't care, and i often do show in jeans. If you don't mind getting a few looks once in a while then so be it.

A few of my jeans.

Jack

Attachments