Do you show BOX or not

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
My BF always laughs at Ryan Seacrest on the E! channel and always says poor baby where's he hiding it! I keep trying to tell him that showing package is history. Very 70's,80's,90's. So the big question "do you show basket"?

Bryan_Lyte2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I've never hear the term show box before. As fot the "stars" on t.v. and movies. A lot of what they show, is guided by the producers, and directors, which is under heavy scrutiny by cencors and the like...so no luck there. As for me. 9 times out of 10 its out there and you can se a little. Can't say it'd be outlined but is certain clubs or bars, in the corner I'll be there with a shadow on my jeans casing a glimps of what lies beneath.
:cool:

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
This might be an old topic but,fashion changes every year. So this question is for 2007! 3 years ago while going out with a str8 friend and he said "Dude, you can see your dick in those jeans dont you have anything else to wear?". At that point I stopped showing box I figured that str8 people are on to this practice. People today are so open they know that if you show it that you are showing off.

dcwrestlefan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i am a bulge freak, but only in social situations. at work and around family, it gets tucked away. very 70/80s of me. :)

can go from 0 to 60 in a millisecond if i see a guy packing.

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've never hear the term show box before. As fot the "stars" on t.v. and movies. A lot of what they show, is guided by the producers, and directors, which is under heavy scrutiny by cencors and the like...so no luck there. As for me. 9 times out of 10 its out there and you can se a little. Can't say it'd be outlined but is certain clubs or bars, in the corner I'll be there with a shadow on my jeans casing a glimps of what lies beneath.

TV costume designers knew how to make a show. Star Trek the original always went out of their way.Plus always had hotties on the show. But I try not to go off tread.

Attachments

Bryan_Lyte2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
i am a bulge freak, but only in social situations. at work and around family, it gets tucked away. very 70/80s of me. :)

can go from 0 to 60 in a millisecond if i see a guy packing.
Reminds me of a short while back carying a towel through walmart when I was aparently gaining attention while wearing some whith jersey shorts:redface:. I was embarrased by the knowing others knew, and in this tow I was sure to be banned from walmart if security or a store clerk would have seen. They however are awesome to wear to the club, bar, or workout.

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I hate to sound stupid...but what is BOX

Guess it all depends on how old you are and your orientation.
In the 60's gay men called it basket.Str8's did not know it existed.
in the 70's gay men called it box Str8's were still clueless except for the rolling stones STICKY FINGERS album cover.
Jump to the 90's And str8 people thought it was new and they proclaimed it PACKAGE. If you still don't get it , it's showing your junk thru your jean's.
Showing box in uniform or dress trousers is Major!!!! Thx miss beckham

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
For decades, I always wore athletic clothes outside of work except for the few times that I needed to dress up. I prefer gym shorts to heavy cargo shorts. A few years ago, I noticed that more and more guys were wearing mesh basketball shorts and track pants. I also noticed that I could easily see their brief lines, if they wore briefs, or better yet, if they freeballed or wore boxers, I could see the outline of their hanging dick. Many guys in Southern California still wear boxers despite the gaining popularity of boxerbriefs. I couldn't believe how revealing the mesh shorts were. I had to get in on this! I supplemented my heavyweight rugby shorts with lightweight Champion, Nike, and Russell Athletic mesh shorts. I bought track pants when fall came. When I tried them with boxers, I loved the way they felt. When I'm limp, it's no big deal, but if I get hard or even semi-hard, it's very noticeable. It took me a while to get used to walking around in public with my dick flopping in lightweight shorts or track pants, but I don't even think of it anymore. I'll never go back to wearing briefs. I don't care about fashion or what's in style. For me, it's all about how I feel and if I like what I see in the mirror. I like when guys sport their hanging tool - turns me on something fierce. I hope that it never goes out of style!

D

deleted105034

In regards to the OP....I WISH!

Haha, actually I have these super-tight jeans that I sometimes wear for fun, and I know you can see it through them. I get nervous that the life is being crushed out of my junk though.

The only other time it shows is when I'm at the pool, playing with my girlfriend, picking her up and manhandling her, getting a semi, and then getting out of the water to drink some water, and the water makes my semi-transparent trunks cling to my pelvis...Sometimes I pull them out from my body to let some air in there (modesty) and sometimes I don't!

determinedtogrow

Expert Member
Media
I think showing a bulge is not at all tacky. In fact it's sexy. What is tacky, is when someone deliberately positions their penis or wears pants that allow onlookers to make out the entire shape of their penis and/or testicles.

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I think showing a bulge is not at all tacky. In fact it's sexy. What is tacky, is when someone deliberately positions their penis or wears pants that allow onlookers to make out the entire shape of their penis and/or testicles.

Great answer---Thats what I am looking for thank you

Dave NoCal

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
To me, deliberately displaying to others in non-sexual situations, such as work, is inconsiderate and therefore tacky. On the other hand, if wearing comfortable, socially appropriate clothes resultsl in some visibility, so what? I think a lot of it has to do with attitude and the difference between wanting people to notice and not caring if they notice. Trussing oneself up uncomfortably to not be visible is as contrived as wearing deliberately provokative clothing. That's just me.

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Why would showing a bulge be tacky. If you're showing a bulge in descent cut slacks, then that usually means that you can't really help but to show a bulge. It's not something that people should be overly concerned with showing or concealing because in the end everyone's gonna be trying to see it anyway.

determinedtogrow

Expert Member
Media
Women's breast are the object of sexual attention and are highly fetished in society, yet women in the most conservative of workplaces do not strap down their chests to conceal their breasts. Neither do they wear skin tight tops. Accordingly, men should not go to extra lengths to conceal a natural bulge, nor should they wear pants that are two sizes too small around the groin area.

Gone are the repressive days when our ancestors had to conceal the shape of their bodies behind restrictive clothing such as corsets.

Women have been struggling with the issue of sex and sexuality since Victorian times and I think men should take a hint from the ladies. For example, while it's not appropriate for women to wear tube tops to work, men should not wear pants that reveal the entire shape of their penises.

Some cleavage at work = Some bulge at work
More cleavage on weekends = More bulge on weekends

playainda336

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Greensboro (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
You mean bulge?

I don't quite know how to answer this question. I don't really know if the people around me are showing or not. (I'm quite obvlious to these kinds of things) But lately, I have been made aware by some people around me that I do show a bulge. In my case, how do you not show a bulge if you don't see it as anything uncommon. lol
Why would showing a bulge be tacky. If you're showing a bulge in descent cut slacks, then that usually means that you can't really help but to show a bulge. It's not something that people should be overly concerned with showing or concealing because in the end everyone's gonna be trying to see it anyway.
I think what the guy was referring to was intentionally showing a bulge. I'd think it was tacky, too. I mean it's like walking to work...where your job is going over business reports and screaming out every two minutes, "Hey guys! Look at my penis!" and then continuing work as if nothing ever happened.

If it's not intentional, there is nothing you can do. But I think there would be a distinct differential in "intentionally showing" and "not being able to hide".