Do you show BOX or not

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I may be totally messed up, but a "Box" can also mean "cup" as in a jock strap with a cup worn by football players and baseball catchers here in the U. S. A.

To wear a "box" would be for rugby players and some soccer players, I suspect the goalie in Europe and the United Kingdom.

Max

Sexy Member
Media
I may be totally messed up, but a "Box" can also mean "cup" as in a jock strap with a cup worn by football players and baseball catchers here in the U. S. A.

To wear a "box" would be for rugby players and some soccer players, I suspect the goalie in Europe and the United Kingdom.

I don't think many UK football or rugby players would wear a box; but cricketers (esp. batsmen and wicketkeepers) would.

smoothnfree

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I wear no undies, and it tends to show where its at. I really dont care what anyone thinks. I like it to hang, its what i was born with, and theres not much i can aside from wearing loose clothes, which arent comfortable to me.

Spermy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I wear boxers and loose fitting slacks to work. Yes my cock flops around some when I walk, yes it is noticeable at times but not as noticeable as it would be if I wore briefs and more tailored slacks because that would cause an obscene bulge that would be noticed by everyone.

It's not that I try to hide my bulge, but I do nothing to draw attention to it either.

dervin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
But I'm very careful who I show it to!

I particularly love doing it on public transportation. I scope out a cute guy, cruise him and if he cruises back, I do it. I may stand in front of him where he's seated or across from him if he's standing. Beacuse i like to where long shirts and trench coats, I'm able to give him a show that is just for him.

I've picked up a LOT of guys this way over the years. But I've teased even more...giving them the illusion that we're going to get it on. My favourite thing to do is to get the guy all riled up, then...when we come to my subway stop, step out of the car just as the doors are about to be closed. They always look out the window at me as the train exits the station.