Do You "Show" in Pants?

twoton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Showing in Champion boxer briefs and Brooks Bros. flat front khakis so much right now that I might change before I leave for work.

Does anyone really like seeing that in the office?

tbrguy

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I suppose it does, I wear a suit to work and 501's the rest of the time, and always commando.

But I'm past bothering - if anybody has a problem with it then it's up to them not to stare...

If they like it - that's cool.

I normally wear boxer breifs (because they keep everything in its place, haha) and most of the times I can make a bulge in any pants or jeans... But when I wear boxers and the pants aren't LOOSE: I always show VPL even if its not a tight pair. -I have a 6" soft-

Same!

FrankTO

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Last year I had gained quite a bit of weight (no belly, but meat-on-the-bones type of weight gain) and I found that I showed much more than usual - bigger thighs did it, I think. But usually I don't show much, and my actual endowment when revealed has caused some surprise over the years! LOL.

redneckgymrat

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
When I wore briefs my scrotum would routinely fall out the leg opening, and became not just uncomfortable, but would appear somewhat obscene.

To that end I switched to trunk boxerbriefs, which have enough fabric to contain me properly, and that did the trick. They also provide a nice "smooth bulge" which while quite visible, is not overly apparent unless you're looking for it.

So yes, I most definitely do show.

Last edited:

pepinogrande

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I think people like seeing well-dressed, neatly tailored, flat-gutted, people that also have all the right 'bulges' in the right places.

Yes, i also like Brooks Bros and similar khaki slacks.

But, to me the real trick is a friendly smile, a helpful manner, and yes: a nice bulge gets respect too.

It's like you've let them get a quick peek into how you might look at the beach.

Now, I've also found that with 'depressed', overwhelmed people in the office: nothing makes any difference.

It's as though, people that like looking at well dressed guys and gals: look !

Those that are too lost in their own 'stuff' stay lost and never take much in.

Maybe it's a quick IQ TEST ?

Those that are bright tend to take in a lot of data; if it's accompanied by a smile and nice disposition: it's well received.

Those less bright, miss most of life !

NavyJack

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yeh, when I freeball i get stares cause i wear skinny jeans and some are skin tight. But with boxers its not as bad but you can tell i have a bulge

sjh

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yeh, when I freeball i get stares cause i wear skinny jeans and some are skin tight. But with boxers its not as bad but you can tell i have a bulge
Hi NavyJack

Do you have any pics of you in your skin tight skinny jeans? I would love to see! :biggrin1:

Reactions: bs8bi6