Do You "Show" in Pants?

joshwalker

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
No, and it really really has made me feel bad for such a long time. There is absolutely no kind of bulge, yet i rarely see a guy in cargo pants that does not bulge magnificently. im badly endowned on the sack and cock front so there is nothing to show.

I've tried stuffing but it either looks unnatural or can be in danger of falling out. Has anyone got any tips so I can appear like a regular grown up guy in my trousers? It's really depressing, and I cannot wear speedos etc which I've always wanted to wear on holidays.

Exbiker

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I apparently do "show". One of my underwear pics may indicate why ?

It doesn't stop me being happy enough wearing Lycra tights ( or shorts ) for running and gym. Only had a few comments from people :smile:

I know a few guys who have worn cockrings to help make a bigger bulge ? Don't know if that would help anyone ? ( not got one on in my underwear pics though )

Last edited:

joshwalker

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
thanks for the tip of Stealth, im impressed with their device online at least. i mean pants as in trousers. even in britain guys often refer to them as cargo pants! i should know ... im in england. I think there's more a case of the Americans not knowing what we are talking about. We get lots of television shows, movies and general media and video from America so we know what they call stuff more than they would know about us!!!!!!!!!

dong-in-khakis

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
can't say this for sure, but I think most men don't project in a large way totally soft unless they are huge hung. I know a guy that has a fucking nice cock and doesn't project at all soft, and doesn't want to project.

As for me, I have a thick, average length cock that doesn't project soft.

I dig a hot natural crotch shape so I use shape enhancing underwear. They work so well and I don't care that it's not me.. lol.

I don't project naturally but I love my cock still!

giant1234

Experimental Member
Media
Has anyone else ever noticed that sometimes guys with smaller equipment actually show more in pants? It can be very deceiving. Just because a guy bulges, it certainly doesn't mean he's hung.

Reactions: bs8bi6

pdxjoe

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Has anyone else ever noticed that sometimes guys with smaller equipment actually show more in pants? It can be very deceiving. Just because a guy bulges, it certainly doesn't mean he's hung.
Yes sometimes that small equipment points forward pushing the fabric out forming a bulge, making you think they are hung.

Reactions: bs8bi6

flynn

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I always show. I do have an above average flaccid penis but it's not huge. My big hangers are the difference. I show in almost everything I wear unless it is very loose fitting.

dong-in-khakis

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
This is more about a bulge in general instead of a pants bulge, but look at this one, it's a big bulge, a cock ring bulge I believe, (it was too consistent throughout the Olympics). If you take your eyes off the bulge and look at the actual size of the cock, his cock looks pretty much average sized.

I think people are impressed with a nice bulge presence and equate that presence with a really large cock.

I think McCrory is hot a hell, but if you look close, his cock doesn't look overly large, it's a large bulge package. Again, all that wad is certainly held up and pushed out by a cock ring.

Look at the size of his flaccid hanging cock instead of the bulge package.

Attachments

Last edited:

techpump

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I show in all pants, and the baggier the pants the more pronounced it is. I wear underwear from body aware and ergowear, because I was sick and tired of sitting on my balls all day when wearing boxers. I'm like 3-5" flaccid all day depending on what's going on, and my balls are pretty big, so I hang over my balls. With boxers, everything hangs low and probably doesn't show through pants, but with more comfortable underwear, I'm out all the time. At the gym it's the worst, I can't find shorts that make me look modest at all, and I can tell because the girls sometimes give me a "come on dude, not appreciated" look. So I usually try to adjust the fabric the whole time because I get self conscious about it. I love my size, my wife loves it more I think, and I'm pretty proud, but it gets to a point where I'd just like to go to the gym and not have to worry about people judging me by this big package sticking out. Walking in gym shorts is crazy if a wind comes by, I'm totally outlined.

I need the underwear or I'm dying all day and always moving myself around to find a comfortable feeling. My wife says to F 'em, you're big and don't worry about it I can't help it.

Oh, there was this girl at work years ago that used to stare almost open mouthed at it when I had to go talk to her in her office. I had these jeans from Am. Eagle that made my bulge the most pronounced; so much so that the jeans were getting worn on the zipper flap so it was like a white line attracting more attention to it! I had to retire those jeans, but wear them in the house for my wife, who still likes them :)

Magnum10x2

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I find it difficult to wear boxers; my dick flops around and you can see it through my jeans and ESPECIALLY dress pants. To make matters worse, I cant help but let slightly larger with all the movement. I don't know how some guys do it... At some point, do you loose the sensation to get aroused from the movement?

Reactions: sdbg

ahornyman30

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
in dress paints i show quite a bit , i dont usally wear under but when i wear dress paints i have to its its quite noticeable in jeans not so much

Mojoman

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
http://www.lpsg.com/members/mojoman/albums/just+me/700254-baggy-pants.html

These are a bit baggy due to I recently lost some weight. My bulges are for sure caused by my balls. Some times its the balls theirself. Sometimes it is my dick being pushed out by them. This use to bother me but has landed a few hot women from time to time. I been divorced. For 7 years due to no fault of my own but it has been fun.

Last edited: