Do You "Show" in Pants?

marriedjacker29

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Yea, my bulge does "show" through my pants. I'm not huge, but I'm above average in penis size; and I catch people, mostly chicks, stealing glaces at my crotch all the time. Once in a while, I'll catch a dude looking.

Pecker Check

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Two guys can have cocks and balls of roughly the same size and they will show quite differently in their pants. The cut of the pants and underwear plays a part, but so too does the rest of their build. Some guys' "junk" is simply attached higher on their torso than it is with other guys. That helps to show the goods off. But what I think makes even more of a difference is whether their thighs and butt are small or large. A big round backside takes up more room in the pants and pulls things tighter around the junk. That's cool for the show.

frankbooth

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
so i have this pair that i'm not really sure what all i'm showing, the evidence is below. i'd like to keep wearing them, but the looks coming at me, especially on the train, make things too difficult for my liking.

701743-option-1.jpg

701744-option-2.jpg

701745-option-3.jpg

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Come on meat you know it is those big pumped balls. LOL

lol...well yes of course! lol but I show even when not pumped. balls are hangers and bigger to begin with and I am a show-er more than a grower. but when pumped big its like I have an eggplant hanging inside my pants lol

Stealth2xflaccid

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
A lot of guys will shoot a box in a pair of tight jeans but how many of you have a cock/balls bulge that shows in pants that aren't tight jeans?

I never used to show much.. now that I wear Stealth Innerwear I certainly do Stealth Innerwear

The best way I find it to have looser fitting jockey style underwear with 501 Levi jeans. This way the fabric cock ring lifts the entire package forward and up to create a nice tenting effect.

I always hang down and to the right so the jeans are faded at the bulge to so the effect is enhanced optically.

The attention I get from both men and women is very novel and fun to see the amount of looks, stares, sideway glances and "I am not looking" energy from people.

Attachments

ThickAZGuy

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I wear a suit to work, and show big time when I sit down - if wearing a stock suit from the store.
Living in Dubai, I now get tailor made suits and have them open the crotch a little bit and provide double pleats to relax the groin so it doesn't show as much.

feetandmeat85

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Definitely. Got to check out package in fitting room before I just start willy nilly buying pants. Mostly in dress pants good number of times in shorts and often in my gym shorts. Can't help what I was blessed with : )
Try to keep a handle on it tho.

i show all the fuckin time. its like the world is obsessed about it. they just cant stop taking a look sea. they behave like theyre in London in front of that damn clock. except that its my damn cock here.

Not sure how to work on this. makes me immensely self conscious.