Do you show off in gym shower room?

Almost40

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
not the bigest cock around but big enough. Even though not obssesed with showing off, i enjoy being naked among other men, makes me feel good. Never over do it though as some may feel offended, why ruin others' mood? Do what you do up to the limit where it seems to be ok. maybe a bit more, when i notice someone looking at my junk... ha

spaceguy88

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
YES

YES

NO

I'm not huge, but I'm proud of what I've got. I get a lot of looks, so it must be half decent. I'll never do the pussy "towel dance" or use the "sissy shower" (stall showers). It's so unbecoming of a man. If you're going to shower with the boys, man up. If not, go home and have mommy give you a bath.:cool:
I could not AGREE more!!!A perfect 10!

easytwist

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I don't show off in the gym, but I don't hide anything either. Then again I'm not huge like most of you guys here! LOL! I've noticed guys checking me out but thats cool. Dosen't bother me. I'm comfortable with being naked!

that is exactly how i feel. i wouldn't say i "show off" either, but if people wanrt to look ... be my guest. just a penis. we've all got one.

strongman

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I prefer gyms or clubs which have all male wet areas with steam room, sauna, and large jacuzzi tub. Nudity is the norm and I'm not sure "showing off" really applies. After about 20 minutes in a hot tub, enjoying the heat and the jets on my privates, I'd stand up and sit on the edge. My scrotum was low and heavy. Other men too. it felt terrific.

jackmyhardon

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I really love showing off in the locker room. I have a nice body for my age (52) and work out all the time and I'm proud of what I've been able to accomplish. When I've finished my workout and am all pumped up I take my time in the sauna, steam room and shower. I see other guys looking at my dick and it doesn't bother me at all. When I see a guy with a great body and dick, I look too - it's only natural. Only problem is, there have been several times I almost couldn't control myself and almost went down on a guy right there.

joeste09

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I have a shower ever time I have used the gym.
I don’t show off but neither do I hide or cover up. The locker room is quite small and quite often there maybe 5 or 6 guys changing and 1 showering, it does occasionally get busy.
Being a Bi guy I don’t mind if anyone looks at my cock or body, which some do and also take a look.
Guys often cover up and some flaunt it.
I remember one time there was 4 mates who were all dressing after a shower and one of them was just standing there naked when one of his mates said “are you going to stand naked all day” he laughed and bent down in full view so one of his mates whipped his ass with the towel, hot stuff!!

blacklegend

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I like showing off in the changing room at the gym and sometimes, if its quiet and I let myself get a boner. I have seen a few other guys in the changing rooms with boners, so its not unheard of. I sometimes get my cock hard in the shower cubicle and then step out with it jutting out in front of my pretending that I haven't noticed, but mostly I will just stand naked applying moisturiser to my body, just to show off a bit, even rubbing some on my cock and balls!

D_Harry_Crax

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I like showing off in the changing room at the gym and sometimes, if its quiet and I let myself get a boner. I have seen a few other guys in the changing rooms with boners, so its not unheard of. I sometimes get my cock hard in the shower cubicle and then step out with it jutting out in front of my pretending that I haven't noticed, but mostly I will just stand naked applying moisturiser to my body, just to show off a bit, even rubbing some on my cock and balls!

Please cum to my gym.

Mule

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual

Sounds like the perfect recipe to get kicked out of the gym.

blacklegend

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Sounds like the perfect recipe to get kicked out of the gym.
I'm not sure what happens in your gym, but we don't have "security" patrolling and throwing people out if they get aroused or apply cream to their bodies.
Maybe you have joined one of those "no boner" gyms where everyone is afraid of their own penises and the guys wear speedos in the shower and stay covered with a towel at all times, for fear of being looked at by other guys.

As I said, it's not uncommon to see the odd boner and there are guys who will walk around the changing rooms totally naked, while others stay covered.
Its called "tolerance" and freedom of choice.

appletree

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

I'm totally with you man, I like to get a nice full semi in the shower and then strut about the locker room showing it off. I also like to moisturise, I pay good attention to my cock when doing it. A lot of guys blatantly look, I've even seem some guys get hard watching - what a turn on!

B_BagelsNCox

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have a pretty big set, and I don't cover up. Get plenty of stares, but most dudes don't mind. Have had a few conversations in the shower about my junk, haha, along the lines of "how does your girlfriend take it?" and "bro, I bet the ho's line up for you." Found a few guys who wanted to hook up that way too.