Do you show off in gym shower room?

Unfortunately, my gym has no locker rooms or showers ha ha. Didn't know when I signed up but it's not much of a problem - actually none of the locations have had them that I've been to so far.

Unfortunately, my gym has no locker rooms or showers ha ha. Didn't know when I signed up but it's not much of a problem - actually none of the locations have had them that I've been to so far.

Sounds like the discount gym chain Snap fitness. There is one in my town as well. The lack of a locker room and shower is a big turn off for me because I need to shower after working out.

XXXWolverineXXX

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't show off in the gym shower but I do notice other guys checking me out and a few time I have seen the same guys watching me shower and the next time I see them showering they have shaved their junk to look like mine!!!

Reactions: hypolimnas

I always coming back from shower completely naked olding a towel in my had I pretend that I m whiping hair behind head, I ve noticed that gyus checked out, thats nornal but I got that feeling that they dont like seeing another male naked walking around.

j91

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't show off in the showers but I'll be totally naked and will take my time, I often get comments whilst changing about my size and always catch guys staring not just peeking some who I know are straight but I put that down to the fact I have a big softie

rmguy750

Just Browsing
Media
I definitely do, best part of the gym. Get totally naked and maybe a little semi-hard and then stand in the most open shower location. Like as many guys to see me totally naked as possible

j91

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well I wasn't a shower show off but the last few days since I've been a member of this site, I have tuned into a right show off watching peoples reactions to my cock swinging and I'm starting to enjoy the attention where i never used to give it much thought

BaronSaber

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
there are so many thread like this....but cant you just let people shower in peace? Most are just there to shower!

MattHarmburger

Experimental Member
Media
I want to, but we have stalled showers and everyone towels up afterwards so I don't wanna look weird. Otherwise I'd love to walk around the locker room hanging freely for all to see. Nothing turns me on more than exhibitionism.