do you show off?

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I think if you look at the galleries here, most like to show off. Also going to nudists establishments (camps or beaches) involves a bit of exhibitionism as well a voyeurism (to see and be seen).

Curiously those who define themselves as "true naturists" would beg to differ and would deny any such motivation in the lifestyle. But (in most cases) they would be fooling themselves to think so, imo.

mike1du

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Sure I do; when changing at the pool. On hot days walking nude along the highway, showing my hard on to truck drivers and busloads. Driving. Even once on the train. Great! :biggrin1:

Beachnude

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Nothing puts me in a state of delicious excitement as much as being around others naked with a semi hard on. At the gym or at the beach there's always guys who are checking you out, when they take a look, I love to be hard enough that I can make my cock twitch, but not so hard it's standing up. I also enjoy going from completely soft to semi hard in the showers and sauna without touching myself. After having dried off after a shower I've been known to walk back to my locker with my towel over my shoulder and my dick rising to a full erection. I act totally casual about it, but every guy in the place will check it out. What a rush. I'll slowly dress, T shirt and shirt on first with my erection standing proudly below them. It's natural for the male to find himself unexpectedly sexually excited, it's also one of the most pleasant sensations I know of. Let those who enjoy watching, enjoy my cock, I love it and am proud of it, I enjoy sharing it with others. Those who are offended, let them look the other way.

D

deleted105034

This comment makes no sense. You have to hide your cock because you're at a public swimming pool with Asians?!?!? (When I was working on my Ph.D., I always had a guy from China lusting for my cock, and got the best handjobs of my life from a married Korean guy, for whatever that's worth in your neck of the woods.....)

What doesn't make sense? I chickened out is all...I had every intention of showing off to whoever was there, but somehow the fact that they were asians and so foreign made me uncomfortable...It's not like I had to hide anything, I just didn't make a point of showing anything either, like I'd planned to do.

Somehow I imagine it being different if there were a couple of blond party-girl coeds there, that way you figure that they're looking or at least mildly interested in your cock-size. Then it would be fun, kinda like flirting or something.

As it was, however, I just didn't feel the need to reinforce the stereotype that all americans are "dicks":wink:

Boobalaa

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Nothing puts me in a state of delicious excitement as much as being around others naked with a semi hard on. At the gym or at the beach there's always guys who are checking you out, when they take a look, I love to be hard enough that I can make my cock twitch, but not so hard it's standing up. I also enjoy going from completely soft to semi hard in the showers and sauna without touching myself. After having dried off after a shower I've been known to walk back to my locker with my towel over my shoulder and my dick rising to a full erection. I act totally casual about it, but every guy in the place will check it out. What a rush. I'll slowly dress, T shirt and shirt on first with my erection standing proudly below them. It's natural for the male to find himself unexpectedly sexually excited, it's also one of the most pleasant sensations I know of. Let those who enjoy watching, enjoy my cock, I love it and am proud of it, I enjoy sharing it with others. Those who are offended, let them look the other way.
:smile: ..well you sure put a smile on my face this mornin..nicely put..well done

arliss

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
i do not wear speedos or bike shorts....lol I have a very nice body--well proportioned, toned..... flat stomach....... big thighs and big calves and bubble ass i do not need to enhance anything with clothing....... i simply wear a pair of $4.95 shorts/swimwear from Sears....and they compliment my body just fine... i but off the rack at sears when it comes to shorts/swimwear...get about 9 pair at a time and my summer is complete.....no need to go to these specialty mags that I see posted on here...I smply walk into Sears...see something ...try it on and either buy it or put it back.....
very simple......

Hryblkone

Sexy Member
Media
I love to show off (and like Hairyman esp. in the summer). When I go to Prospect park or Central park I'd strip down to my sneakers and walk around the rambles. I'm a big guy with big muscular thighs and calves so I wouldn't wear any speedos unless I'm on the beach. Don't know of any places where you can show off in metro NYC.

Big Dicked Nerd

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I wear a speedo when I swim. I do not care if others stare. I don't look for attention. I step into the pool area, swim and leave. If someone happens to stare, that is his/her issue, not mine.

jhm

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yes... in dress pants, down the leg... walk around the pond in central park at lunchtime, when all the girls are sitting on benches and my cock is right at eye level... seeing the jaw drop or the eyes staring vacantly... the best is when she nudges or whispers to her friend. i'm pretty sure someone took a picture of me with her cell phone the other day.

Dazza

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Oh but of course! If women get to flaunt their boobs then we should get to flaunt our stuff too (my boobs ain't worth looking at though!)

I have great fun showing off in the UK, I think its more fun also because its not all that common. Brits are meant to be polite upstanding citizens, its funny seeing reactions when I walk about with a fat cock shoved down my right leg.

I tend to show off at the pool, gym, work, shopping, er everywhere I think.

The gym is fun as both guys and gals tend to wander past when I am on the running machine and sneak a look. I tend to go running with lycra running shorts on with nothing underneath but a cock ring. I wear a baggy top so it covers most of my groin but flaps up when I run or stretch. Shows a fair bit of man-meat to those that look.

My wife loves seeing mu big bulge through my trousers/jeans/swimwear.
At the pool I have adapted all my swimwear for maximum bulge-showing (i.e no inside panel and tight fitting shorts). I remember being on hols and meeting 2 nice lasses who were standing near me and the missus as they talked about going to the bar. I had a pair of tight black swimshorts on and grew my self a nice fat semi (the sunshine tends to have that effect). The shorts were so tight you could see veins running down my cock. Anyway, one of the girls stood at the foot end of the sun lounger and kept looking, she was trying to talk but kept getting distracted by something - she looked quite flustered. I had to laugh as they walked over to the bar and you could see one whispering something to the other and she looked back. When they came back both stood near me and got a good look.

Another time my wife was lying next to me at the pool and kept stroking my shorts, it didn't take long before I had a massive bulge. I had to reposition things as the cockhead was popping over the top of my shorts. So I managed to shove it down the right side of my shorts. It looked like a big salami sausage. The wife then asks me to go the bar for some drinks (whilst giving me a wry smile). To be honest my cock looked obscene, I was wearing a cockring too so it was bulging a lot complete with veins. There was no way I could walk to the bar like that so I popped on a shirt - but left it unbuttoned :wink: . Wandered over to the bar - taking the longest possible route and quite a few people watched as I went around - men and women. Whats funny is when you catch them staring at your groin and they blush - tee hee!

D

deleted105034

Last night I was sitting on a chair at this girl and her husband's house after seeing the Transformers movie. The girl was sitting on the floor and she could see my dick laying down the side of my left leg...I ended up waggling my legs back and forth which does two things, expands my penis, and pushes it more up against the inside of my jeans. She was totally looking and her husband was right there next to her! Then she would look away, and then she would look at it again!:eek:

I was getting off on it, but I kinda felt bad after I while, so I went ahead and stood up, signaling it was time to leave...

D_Harry_Crax

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Last night I was sitting on a chair at this girl and her husband's house after seeing the Transformers movie. The girl was sitting on the floor and she could see my dick laying down the side of my left leg...I ended up waggling my legs back and forth which does two things, expands my penis, and pushes it more up against the inside of my jeans. She was totally looking and her husband was right there next to her! Then she would look away, and then she would look at it again!:eek:

I was getting off on it, but I kinda felt bad after I while, so I went ahead and stood up, signaling it was time to leave...

When are you coming to my house?

hungcountryboy8+

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yes I love to show it off, but even better is to have a hot hung guy showing off for me. Men like most of you on this post. Any of you want to come over, and play around the pool.
hairyman101
Industrialsize
radicaldick
HardGuard

hungskateboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
i show mine off every chance i get. i am all about going commando in basketball shorts or sweats. also love showing if in the steam room at the gym. i wear white basketball shorts and just kick back and see who is checking them out as they get more wet and more transparent :) lol is that bad? its really interesting how guys and girls alike are curious about big dick. especially guys if they are smaller than you. love going to water parks and wearing baggy board shorts and letting is swing around. but really im a shy person lol