Do you "skin" your uncut penis?

Ionto

Sexy Member
Media
Interesting to compare notes with a man with a loose circumcision. Your description fits me pretty well too, though I have never been circumcised, but have a naturally short foreskin. The only difference is that when the foreskin does edge back over the back part of the head, it doesn't feel uncomfortable at all. On the contrary, if the rim is exposed, then that's uncomfortable in underwear.

oldredneck1

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
"As with most Japanese, my other half would prefer to smell a bit of honest sweat to a highly-perfumed deodorant. Heavy perfume is suspicious in Japanese culture; is it hiding some more profound uncleanliness?"

For me, it's a daily shower which includes peeling back the foreskin and washing the cockhead. I prefer not to use deodorant or cologne. Sometimes there is a mild scent by the end of the day, but the evening shower takes care of that. Like the Japanese, I prefer to smell a bit of sweat and mild smegma rather than deodorant or cologne.

Snozzle

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
baseball99 said:
thats impossible.....havent you read the forum and everyones opinion that being cut removes sensation from the head of your dick.....therefore its not possible for it to be uncomfortable for you bc you cant feel it :rolleyes:
I know you're being sarcastic, but
1. nobody says it removes all sensation from the glans (though there is a bumpersticker that implies it does).
2. CURVEDANDTHICK's discomfort would equally arise from the folds of his foreskin remnant getting trapped as they tried to cover the head (and perhaps some of the cut nerve-endings have formed neuromas, which are acutely sensitive to pain)

Naturally, intact men don't feel discomfort from the foreskin covering the glans. That's what it's for.

Interesting if the Japanese think a covered glans is obscene. The Greeks and the Maori of New Zealand thought the reverse. They both tied a string (the kynodesme, or dog-leash to the Greeks, piri-ure or hold-penis to the Maori) around the acroposthion (the overhang) tol make sure it stayed covered.

fredski49

Just Browsing
Media
Yeah, I skin mine back when i piss cos for one it is a really weird feeling i find pissing through the foreskin, and also i dont like the idea of piss accumulating under it and staying there until i have a shower...nasty!

Latinoboy9

Loved Member
Media
Ok lets put it another way... Hmm?? When you take a shit do you wipe your ass?
yeah thats it...LOL! It was meant to be funny!
Well I do...and I also clean my foreskin! Jose'Latinoboy9:cool:

Mr._dB

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
fredski49 said:
Yeah, I skin mine back when i piss cos for one it is a really weird feeling i find pissing through the foreskin, and also i dont like the idea of piss accumulating under it and staying there until i have a shower...nasty!

Agree. I skin back when I piss, otherwise that sudden infusion of warmth is a bit disturbing. But mostly because of unpredictable spray issues. And at a urinal, where there's no toilet paper to wipe off any drips, getting piss in the foreskin means getting a wet spot in your pants when you're done.

Skinning it back during bathing is also a given.

I would never try to wear it skinned back in my pants all day. I like the snug feeling of having the glans tucked away in its little home, coming out only when it's needed.

ryanmace

1st Like
Media
Yeah, I've been wearring it skinned back since puberty, &, although uncomfortable at first it was soon compensated for by being super clean & providing some great sensations moving around in the underware. I first tried wearing it skinned back when I was around 6 or 7 walking to school but could only stand it for half an hour before I had to cover it again so gave that idea away until puberty when erections caused hairs to be caught under the skin causing much disccomfort so I thought what the hell, back it comes, grit the teeth, & 'bare' it. After a few weeks of 'ouch! ouch!' it started to feeel ok and after a couple of months it started to feel WoW what have I been missing? It still feels great so bare it stays.

dick.hertz85

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
alex8 said:
Surely more of a Stilton in character and bouquet, rather than a Brie? :rolleyes:

As for Handi Wipes, if you really feel the need for those, then he either has major hygiene issues or is exceptionally unfortunate. I've never heard of anyone deploying such a drastic tactic, which I would have thought is bound to offend the "wipee" without a shadow of a doubt.
OOOOOOOOOOOOOhhh... I'm thinking more like Limburger :p

ccss

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
fredski49 said:

Do you ever find that if you haven't pulled back the foreskin before you piss, your pee will just go everywhere, like shoot off in a different direction than down? This is of course if you've left the foreskin over the pee-hole. I find it quite amusing (and childish, of course...)

As for the original question, I actually prefer leaving my foreskin forward when dressing...I sometimes feel almost a little bit exposed with the foreskin pulled back. I don't know...it's weird. Of course, during the course of the day, the foreskin retracts by itself anyway, if I get a hard-on.

chris4869

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The thought of retracting my uncut skin back for any reasons, other than pissing or cleaning, gives me the chills. It's extremely painful and uncomfortable. The skin is there for a reason.

As for the smell, I think it's more of a personal hygiene issue like you guys said. I clean mine everyday and I have never noticed any stench or smegma.

On the other hand I found out that:
Dick + Pussy + 3 day camping + No Shower = STENCH! :crazy2:

Personally, I think the "cheese" is disgusting. Maybe it's because I'm lactos intolerance. :biggrin1:

Dalt

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
CURVEDANDTHICKK said:
I'm circumcised and I also wash my penis in the shower, hopefully everyone is washing their dicks in the shower not just uncut guys. Also when flacid even circumcised men need to pull the skin back to wash under the skin folded behind the head. Let me clarify, men who have a "loose" circumcision should pull the skin back. I have one of those and its like the best of both worlds. However, when I wear briefs and sit down the skin will partially cover the head and to me it is actually uncomfortable. Wonder how uncut guys do it, guess you get used to it. Do other cut guys experience the same thing.

I'm also loosely cut and have the frenulum intact. When my dick is tucked away in briefs or even boxerbriefs, the head is partially covered. My loosely cut dick does produce smegma and if left alone, it accumulates on each side of the frenulum. Like an uncut guy, in the shower I pull back the loose skin and clean in those crevaces. There are times during the day that I can sense that my dickhead is moist--sometimes it feels great; other times it doesn't, so I might rearrange and see how it will feel better at the moment.

dude77007

Legendary Member
Media
ryanmace said:
Yeah, I've been wearring it skinned back since puberty, &, although uncomfortable at first it was soon compensated for by being super clean & providing some great sensations moving around in the underware. I first tried wearing it skinned back when I was around 6 or 7 walking to school but could only stand it for half an hour before I had to cover it again so gave that idea away until puberty when erections caused hairs to be caught under the skin causing much disccomfort so I thought what the hell, back it comes, grit the teeth, & 'bare' it. After a few weeks of 'ouch! ouch!' it started to feeel ok and after a couple of months it started to feel WoW what have I been missing? It still feels great so bare it stays.

BRAVO !! Ryanmace, I too have been to Berger King and like it my way. I have a long foreskin, almost inch and half or more beyond the head when soft. I have always felt it was unattractive and different and have tried many suggestions over the years to keep the skin retracted for a bit when soft.

Several months ago I started using these elastic rings to keep the skin back behind the head. They are used by little girls in their hair and you can buy a ton of them at the Dollar Stores. They are elastic, soft and come in all sizes and thickness. I experimented with the size and thickness to find the ones that fit snuggly behind the head ( not too tight) and are thick enough in width to hold the foreskin back. Yes, it looks like a real "turtleneck" but I don't have to worry about being seen as we have privacy panels at work, etc or I use a stall.

At first my intent was to try to expose my head for awhile to toughen it up a bit to cut down on the sensitivity. I have entered a whole new world OR lets say I can experience the best of both words, feeling cut while being uncut.

I was painful for a feel weeks, with my dick head rubbing against my underwear, etc. however that is getting much better and that is rather erotic to the point of having a slight semi most of the time. It has certainly improved the size of the box I show.LOL. I think I am beginning to get used to the sensation and the arousal thing will start going away soon, at least I hope so because of the issue of producing dick honey during the day. I like the sensation of being exposed but it will never make me want to get clipped. I haven't worn them long enough to have any reduced sensation(pain) of the head while erect yet. It is just a different feeling that I get to enjoy. I would like it get to the point of not being so sensitive that I can last longer and the head won't be so painful when hard.

Another treat with the rings is to get a wide/thick one, skin yourself back, put it behind the head and the pull the skin foreward, all while soft, of course. It produces on mean, big looking dickhead to show-off when freeballing or in a pair of boxers. I can just imagine what I would look like in Speedos, but I won't go there as I don't have the rest of the body to go wear a Speedo.

I know all the purist here will respond that I am working on the wrong "head" but if you border on more pain than pleasure you will try anything. This is my two cents.

Sherwood D. Likelym

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
:smile: I was taught to pull my skin back for cleanliness purposes from earliest memories. My mother made sure that I undersood the importance of keeping clean. After taking a bath, she would always confirm that I was clean by having me pull my skin back, and prove that I had washed thoroughly. She would remind me to retract it while urinating, so I wouldn't develope smegma. She never called it smegma, but she told me it would stink if I didn't keep it clean.
:rolleyes: Over the years I've tried to keep my skin retracted for appearance sake while in public. I was born in 1950, so I was always in the minority by having a penis in its natural state. While taking public showers, changing for phy-ed class or swimming, I never observed anything other than circumsized penises. I always felt cheated by not being cut, and able to expose knob. My foreskin is fairly long, loose, and thick and keeps my knob completely covered unless I have an erection. Thus, I must be partially erect to keep the skin behind the rim. I discovered rolling the skin inward on itself is the only way I can keep it partially retracted without using some form of constriction. At any rate it will never look like I've been cut.
:redface: During the past ten years while participating in naturalist sun bathing, I've observed many more men with uncut cocks. Many women and men appear to appreciate my natural condition, because I am larger than the average guy, and I think they must be curious about how large it must be when erect due to my long foreskin. I know it appears much larger after its been caressed by the sun for a few minutes. My foreskin is naturally darker colored than the rest of my skin, so it tans to a deep, dark hue, and I enjoy observing the tan line contrast when I skin it back. It's not considered proper ettiquette to handle your cock in public, so very few others have observed my tan line. No one is checking to see if I've been practicing good hygeine ... which reminds me that it must be time for some foreskin moisturizing before retiring to bed. Catch you all next time.

B_dickman27

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I only skin my cock when taking a piss and when i fuck and shower. i ve tryed to keep it skined a couple of times but it comes back by its own. As for the smell its all about personal hyngiene. everytime i take a piss i always pull the foreskin back and rins it with water in the sink and then dry it off.

D

deleted20132

dickman27 coundt have said it better for me. exept i dont wash it after pising, cuz when i retract it the flow is very direct and 'firm'. if i dont skin it, the piss sometimes likes to get all over my head, which i hate - and then i have to wash it. Yes, when showering, i wash my dick and the head, and skin it.

jordanj

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've had a pissing problem once as mentioned in another thread here. It's definitely better to skin back to piss!

However, I wouldn't routinely keep my foreskin retracted. It used to be a problem when I was a teen and my foreskin was a lot tighter, I used to get erections all the time and my foreskin automatically retracts when I'm erect, but as it went soft again, the foreskin used to roll forward again, grabbing a few pubes as it went, very painful till adjusted!

Hygiene, gosh that's too easy. Just a quick wash as mentioned, it takes a couple of seconds to pull back the foreskin, run the sponge/flannel round it etc. Come on!