Do you "skin" your uncut penis?

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by PECTACULAR, Apr 27, 2006.

1. ganja4me

Gold Member

Albums:
    I retract mine all the time. I'm still pretty sensitive. I may have lost a little bit of sensitivity but not much. I just find it more comfortable when it is back than when it covers my head.

2. B_josiah852

B_josiah852 New Member

Sometimes I skin mine back and sometimes I don't. Feels different when I have pulled the skin back behind the head. As for cleaning it. Duh. You wash your penis when you bathe or shower, right ? So when you are washing your penis you pull the foresking back and wash it also. And I am a stickler for washing my cock before I fill any orifice, so is very clean.

3. lvprcm

Gold Member

Albums:
    Mine naturally stays retracted except when I get some excessive shrinkage then it tends to cover about 1/2 of the head. I have never noticed any loss of sensitivity and my skin has been this way since I hit puberty. If there is loss, it seems to come back when my head gets wet with lube and sometimes there is just too much sensation. Go figure.

4. B_Lightkeeper

B_Lightkeeper New Member

I like it the way it is.

5. MARCOPOLO4

MARCOPOLO4 New Member

before i was circumcised i would keep it 'skinned' so as to appear circumcised. i hated to be uncut because that was not the in thing back then.(1960s and 70s)

6. B_josiah852

B_josiah852 New Member

I skin mine back only for close friends. lol

7. B_hardasarokkk

B_hardasarokkk New Member

Usually every morning just before the shower I skin back at the rate of about 100/per minute. Feels great at the end, hehehehe. Always wash well and dry inside foreskin before applying lots of good quality talc powder , well rubbed in ,under the foreskin.... keeps me fresh all day.

8. catman

Gold Member

As my popa told me, and I told my sons...

"PEEL IT BACK, KEEP IT CLEAN". period.

I have, in the summer (it gets very hot and muggy here), done a quick 'tissue wipe' on occasions...

(and have had a few men, when finding out I am ("very") uncut asked about cheese...to wich my response is...you're disgusting, bye....

have never ever understood this (gross) fascination/kink?

a bit of soap and water is a wonderful thing...

as to peeling back the skin? baffles me as to why....

however, it is WHY I don't go commando- I remember when (much) younger wearing jeans commando- and some how (?) the skin pulling back and the (very) sensitive head hitting the rough fabric of the jeans- OUCH! and then the sensitivity triggering a "bad" hard on, and a couple of times being on days I did not wear a shirt with shirt tails (the old 'hiding it' trick)....

9. stanley9

stanley9 Member

I am cut, but absolutely love uncut cock. I think foreskin is just about the most masculine part of a mans body. But I'm curious. If a guy does his normal cleaning in his morning shower, then packs his dick away in his underwear and goes to the office all day, by the end of the day, I would think that is one juicy nice tasting dick. Or would it need a cleaning again before that?

10. mickswim

mickswim New Member

Albums:
    never had a problem keeping it clean, keep it covered most of the time because I like the sensitivity - but I shower a couple of times a day so...

11. SteveHd

Gold Member

stanley9, the interior "skin" is composed of soft mucosa as opposed to epidermis. It doesn't produce as much sweat/oil as epidermis.

12. kfcmacdonaldbk123

kfcmacdonaldbk123 New Member

i skin myself i pee... my foreskin hangs at the end of my penis.

13. oldredneck1

oldredneck1 Member

"But I'm curious. If a guy does his normal cleaning in his morning shower, then packs his dick away in his underwear and goes to the office all day, by the end of the day, I would think that is one juicy nice tasting dick. Or would it need a cleaning again before that?"

My uncut cock is peeled back and rinsed in the shower daily. By the end of the day, it is moist and has a mild musky scent. Nothing offensive, just a mild scent.

14. rino1982

rino1982 Active Member

Albums:
    ok....25/m here...and yes..uncut!!! wld want to be anything else!

apart from pulling it back to clean in the shower which is everytime i have a shower [which cld mean doing that 2 x a day]...i just let my foreskin do as it pleases!!! lol yeah sure i pull it back to roll on the condom and pull it back n forth when wanking thats just normal!! but cld not imagine skinning it back and leaving it like that....im 1 that likes my helmet protected!! lol

15. 4skinlovr

4skinlovr New Member

I have found that some guys with shorter foreskins take it for granted they do not have to wash.
    Many guys with long foreskins are mindful they need to make the 10 second effort of being clean.

16. undisclosed

undisclosed New Member

sometimes i skin it back but later it would slide back to its original position.

17. hornygeordie

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Generally i keep my head covered, and well washed.

18. camchain

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    i am uncut, and i like keeping my foreskin pulled back. i have had it this way now for about 18-20 years, with no probs at all. it is nice to have a choice.

19. Adam875

Adam875 Member

Blimey! Still going strong after more than 9 months and 7 pages! Can there be anything left to say about such a bloody obvious topic? Cleanliness around any part of the body is hardly rocket science (as someone has pointed out), and if you want to have a pongy penis or armpits or feet or whatever, go ahead; it's easily come by. As is the cure.

I'm not a hygiene freak: I just wash daily, use talc, pull the f/s back when I pee, and enjoy a clean and dry dick with none of the ghastly 'juicy' or 'cheesy' accompaniments that seem to flourish elsewhere. Nor even a 'mild, musky scent' ...

Draft saved Draft deleted