• other

Votes: 3 3.4%

• Total voters

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Do you sleep in a bed? Bed, sofa, chair, floor?
Since moving in with my folks I only sleep in my bed.

When I had my own place I would often sleep on the sofa in the living room. I would bring my pillow a sheet or blanket even my CPAP out there. My bed was comfy but the TV in the living room was better and it also had the DVR hookup. I have the worlds most comfortable sofa and loveseat. People were always commenting on it, and it's not even a sleeper sofa.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Odd poll... What brought this on Jov?

I had to vote other because you didn't allow multiple choice. I more often sleep in my bed but at least twice a week I sleep on my couch downstairs. It's because I stay up rather late rather a lot, I end up 'just closing my eyes for 5 mins before I go up to bed' and of course I fall asleep. I accept that and keep a duvet by the sofa so that I don't get cold. Sometimes when I wake on the couch (usually around 4am for some reason) I trundle myself upstairs, sometimes I stay put on the couch.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
I call 'fake' on that claim zero!! - Cuckoos don't have their own nests. The females lay their eggs in the nests of other birds. The males (you said 'he') just go around eating stuff and fucking the females. No nesting for them!!

cason

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Damn!! You got me MB!! Ok, I admit it, I built it myself but a cuckoo sold me the blueprints he stole from a buzzard. I feel better now that's off my chest.

cason

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I loves the internet too. It lights up my face when I switch it on. i also learnz many amazing facts about cuckoos and other stuff too.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Only the bed, I never sleep on the couch or anywhere else.

I have never fallen asleep in a chair, couch, car or airplane. I did try in the airplane on a redeye, but I could not fall asleep.

Last edited:

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Bed usually
currently, Sofa/Couch come bed/cant be bothered opening it up
this is for 6 weeks only..sort of a holliday
can close my eyes and sleep fr usually 20 odd mins daily/if i feel i just want to shut off out of everything
-dont care where i am when doing this Airport/Car...
ie at a friends house fr eg..pretty cool of them --they respect it,and we agree it does not have to be a nice perfect social visit.where you should behave yrself
enz

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
A Bed... I'm spoiled. I lived on a yacht for three months and as nice as it was appointed the state room sleeping beds were nothing like my own bed.

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
A Bed... I'm spoiled. I lived on a yacht for three months and as nice as it was appointed the state room sleeping beds were nothing like my own bed.
You wouldn't be getting much sleep on my yacht either! :biggrin1: