Do you sleep naked?

Do you guys sleep naked?

• Total voters

patrick55

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
started sleeping nude in highschool and have never stopped. Tossed out all of my underwear the day after high school graduation and have never owned a pair since (37 years ago). First day of college when I met my dorm mate I told him I hoped he didn't mind that I slept naked and didn't wear underwear. He said 'no, I hope you don't mind that I jack off a lot. Match made in heaven.
Bold choice, I don’t think that I could give up underwear.

Reactions: sxh5704

sxh5704

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Bold choice, I don’t think that I could give up underwear.
it's a wonderful feeling to just let everything hang. There were times that I thought it could be uncomfortable in certain situations, doctors office, dressing rooms, etc. But after nearly 37 years of commando - I never give it a second thought.

Id like to sleep naked but I get waaay too horny to sleep. Plus theres the issue of family/roommates

Reactions: diver6
D

deleted1047683

Never, even though I live alone it’s just such an unfamiliar feeling that I can’t do it. Although I have read that there are some benefits to it, not that I can immediately recall what said benefits are.

Ldn

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Never, even though I live alone it’s just such an unfamiliar feeling that I can’t do it. Although I have read that there are some benefits to it, not that I can immediately recall what said benefits are.
Saving money on buying pants ‍♂️

PorknBeans19

Admired Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I sleep nude. Its comfortable and less restrictive I feel. If I'm sharing a bed with someone I usually wear underwear though. Unless I'm drunk or just unable to sleep, then I might slip them off under the covers and put them back on when I wake up. If it offends the person sharing the bed with me, screw it that's their issue, not mine. Do what makes you comfortable.