Do you sleep naked?

Do you guys sleep naked?

• Total voters
D

deleted907269

I've always slept naked, sort of a family thing, my dad was very adamant we developed good personal hygiene habits. After going to University, I had a few odd reactions from some flatmates (walking naked to the bathroom) and at some field trips with other students (I don't care who I share the room with, I'll sleep naked) and work trips with other workmates, but most of the guys are fine with it.

glow

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Sometimes. I wear at least underwear usually though as my cock leaks quite a lot when hard during the night as well and don't want to clean my sheets every other day.

Reactions: Gj816 and diver6

seabear

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
NAked ever since I was teenager, a gang of 6 / 8 used to go away at weekends for sports events and stay in youth hostels / bunkhouses., the first week I saw guys from other groups were sleeping naked, so the next weekend i just dropped the lot and got into bed, the rest of my gang wore underwear or PJs, I was mocked gently in the weeks that followed "nature boy " or "Tarzan" but one by one the other guys converted, by the end of year one we were 100% nude sleepers thereafter any guys that joined our group were naked by week 2

I was never worried if I needed to piss in the night or it was my turn to switch out the lights just got up and did it in what I was not wearing. Only thing I was shy about was sleeping in the top bunk, it seemed odd to get up to your bed and then do the underwear dance but if you undressed at ground level you risked a major flash of your ass hole when clambering up. I always had a bottom bunk. If I was worried about a morning stiffy I would conceal a handkerchief or facecloth in my bed ready for the clean up and then a slowmo silent wank at about 05-00, would then wake again at 07-30 with a half stiff and that was OK

Great benefit was our team were always ready for skinny dipping if an occasion arose

Reading other posts about young persons to shy to shower or change underwear after a game or work out, are these the same new purutains that sleep in underwear and do they ever change it, maybe once a week in a locked and darkened room.

. .

D

deleted1334580

usually not naked the usual is freeballed in some gym shorts and t shirt, have to have something on my chest or it just feels weird.... is that weird?

Reactions: Gj816 and jockbear

Player_01

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think I started sleeping naked after college. It sounded hot to say one did, but the first time I tried it I was so horny from the thought of it, and the sheets rubbing up on me. I had to jerk off just for my peen to calm down. LOL.

At some point I got used to it :p and I sleep naked now all the time at home. Even in winter, I just use more blankets and it traps enough heat in I'm warm. I will wear shorts, or track pants, and a t-shirt if I'm sleeping over with family or something. :laughing:

D

deleted1334580

I can say I've slept naked in cold weather in the Army. You do those things when all your clothes are damp and you can get in sleeping bag naked. If you have any dampness on your clothes you'll freeze all night, no matter weight of sleeping bag.

This includes places where it's hot during the day you sweat in your clothes and gets downright chilly at night.

Something still a bit erotic about sleeping naked with other men around but I'm not going to freeze my ass off.

Il2wu51

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I've preferred to sleep naked since I was 8, but had to strip off under the covers until college. Had one college roomy that objected, later on another slept nude too and that was awesome. We gave each other a cum show from time to time as well but never were really JO buddies. Slept naked after marriage, but once we had kids I slept in a night shirt, it gave me freedom from anything being around my waist and kept things pleasant when having to get up in the middle of the night with a little one. Kids are in college now so back to fully naked. My wife teases me that I'm like the Dad in the movie Failure To Launch and need a "naked room" LOL.

I did in the uni, my room was right next to the loo so was never too worried about being seen. Plus if the place was empty yeh I did occasionally walk around naked. This is part of why I want my own place again, so I can do this as much as I want

I've preferred to sleep naked since I was 8, but had to strip off under the covers until college. Had one college roomy that objected, later on another slept nude too and that was awesome. We gave each other a cum show from time to time as well but never were really JO buddies. Slept naked after marriage, but once we had kids I slept in a night shirt, it gave me freedom from anything being around my waist and kept things pleasant when having to get up in the middle of the night with a little one. Kids are in college now so back to fully naked. My wife teases me that I'm like the Dad in the movie Failure To Launch and need a "naked room" LOL.
If the kids are all out, why do you need a naked room? You could have a naked house.
More than one of my friends has commented that one advantage of having an empty nest is that you can wear or not wear whatever you want to at any time.