Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
If the kids are all out, why do you need a naked room? You could have a naked house.
More than one of my friends has commented that one advantage of having an empty nest is that you can wear or not wear whatever you want to at any time.
So true, I do walk around the entire house naked now. My wife was just making a joke/reference to that movie saying that I was like the Dad character.

Reactions: Gj816 and diver6

Ive slept naked 95% of the time since I was a college sophomore. My then roommate stripped on the first day and got in bed. I was sleeping in boxers and he teased me gently a few times over the next few weeks and finally one night I just did it. I don't even think he knew at first but one morning I had wood and had to go pee so he saw the full monty then and rolled with laughter.

I kept up the habit as I got my own bedroom in an apartment and I know for a fact one of the guys who shared with us also slept naked. Since that time I've done it with just a few exceptions here and there along the way. Even after I had to get roommates again due to a job loss here in Atlanta I kept it up. The first roommate Jason and I saw each other naked several times walking to and from the bathroom to shower or relieve ourselves at night.

Hopefully the last roommate I ever have and I lived together for exactly one year. He was okay but a little disappointing after Jason and I got so close. I never even saw the man with a shirt off. But still he knew I slept naked and never brought it up but did insist I wear at least boxers in the hall going to an from the bathroom.

Now I've had my own place again for a year and I'm pretty much naked all the time when I am home. I really don't get a ton of visitors but once I did answer the door naked when one of my really good friends dropped something off. We had both seen each other naked on a few occasions so I didn't think it was a big deal but I think it did embarrass him.

JaeJae7

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Okay... honestly....I sleep naked, cook naked...I am always naked when I am at home. I really love being naked. Sometimes I may wear just a shirt to bed but no underwear. I love being naked all the time. I'll exercise in just a shirt in the house and more.

Reactions: Scott6428 and Gj816

txviewer

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I would say that 99% of the time I sleep naked - the 1% is for varying circumstances (sharing a room while traveling, etc). To me, it makes sense to sleep naked because, after all, we weren't wearing anything inside our mother's womb! Also, it doesn't have so much to do with kinkiness or anything like that, it just feels better not to be burdened with an extra layer of material when you're already sandwiched between bed sheets. You have that freedom to let your body squirm around.