Do you sleep naked?

Do you guys sleep naked?

• Total voters

Trekrider

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Naked below the waist for sleep. Unless the humidity is really bad (about 2 days per year), I wear just a tank top, t shirt, or thermal t shirt, depending on the season. I can't sleep without something on up top, even if it's just a short light tank top. Exposed shoulders keep me awake.
Surprised that so many stop sleeping naked when they have kids. Don't know if it's a cultural thing, but when I was growing up all the adults I stayed with never hid it. Sleeping naked was just how older guys went to bed.

Reactions: Plasticroad1

I would sleep naked every night, but I have a kid at home, so I don't. Also, my country is usually very hot, which would fit the nakedness.

Reactions: diver6 and Il2wu51

txviewer

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Every night, no matter the weather and have done so for as long as I can remember. Seem to always sleep more sound in the buff, clothing is just too confining.

exactly this.

D

deleted1074483

Why not at the parents or in laws? hell I slept naked since I was a boy at home, anywhere I go its naked sleeping, no exceptions!

just one of those things I do!!!

diver6

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I would sleep naked every night, but I have a kid at home, so I don't. Also, my country is usually very hot, which would fit the nakedness.
Everybody in my house sleeps this way including my boys! Nothing to hide at home.

satopper

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
sometimes--like last night. I tried to do so a few years ago, but always got an erection and then couldn't get to sleep until I jacked off. Now, I do it occasionally. I was home alone last night (I have a straight houseguest, who sleeps in the other room, but he's been out of the area for a week).

Reactions: Beardon and diver6