Do you spoil your wee man ?

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
I mean, do you buy extra nice undies, do you shave your pubes (or not depending on your perspective on shaving I suppose) do you buy special moisturisers for it and lubes to jerk it, are you always buying your cock toys and gadgets to help it have a good time, do you eat a special diet or take supplements and pills to keep it in excellent health, perhaps you do excercises or other routines and regimens to keep it fit and ready for action, do you constantly reassure it with lots of strokes and tugs and general fiddling, do you do all some or none of these things or perhaps you do other things, do you spoil your cock ?

I confess I do a bit, I shave so I tend to buy good moisturisers and shave materials to keep my dick looking and feeling nice, I do buy nice underwear to give it a nice home, and I do try to introduce it only to the hottest most enthusiastic people who will love it as much as I do.

Last edited:

prepky

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i manscape also, shave and trim, and I must say I do have a bit of an underwear fetish...lets just say I could provide undies for an entire third world country. I do have some cock rings and such that I wear.

D_Anton_Pavlovich_Jerkhov

Account Disabled
Media
I don't trim nor shave. I just wash it at least once a day, with plain warm water. I am uncut. At times I may apply some natural oil or lube (before masturbation or intercourse). I tend to eat healthy and may use a few supplements, but I do that for my whole body, not only or specifically for my cock.

matt121matt121

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I manscape... trim more than shave..

I need to get some new clippers though, right now just have just a body groomer.. though can't really use the combs since the hairs get stuck in them too much.. what kind do you have?... I'll include a pic of the one I have

Don't necessarily use any special moisturisers or anything... though I do carry spf 50 sunscreen specifically for my dick when I go to the nude beach, and then have my after sun lotion that I use... I don't use it just on my dick I use it all over.. but I did notice that when I'd use it for a few days in a row that it would make the glans of my dick softer and thus more sensative.. I'll include a pic of that too

Though this year.. I'm going to keep my eye out for an all natural sunscreen and after sun lotion and other cosmetic products.. as I'm trying to transition away from chemicals...

i manscape also, shave and trim, and I must say I do have a bit of an underwear fetish...lets just say I could provide undies for an entire third world country. I do have some cock rings and such that I wear.

Awesome... Yea I'm switching to an underwear fetish...

But I've definitely got more than enough speedos/swimwear for at least 3 maybe up to like 5 to 10 swim teams... It's bad... I don't even know how many I have, its ALOT though...

Attachments

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
I manscape... trim more than shave..

I need to get some new clippers though, right now just have just a body groomer.. though can't really use the combs since the hairs get stuck in them too much.. what kind do you have?... I'll include a pic of the one I have

I just got back from Japan, I picked it up there, it has a whole kit with it. I used to use that Philips one myself it's not bad.

I use Biotherm shave products and moisturiser for my todger though, which is not what I use for my face :redface:

1NiceRod

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I trim but don't shave. I definitely buy underwear that will be comfortable and will make things look nice. I have a frenum pierce which I did because I think the jewelry enhances the look, and I also have an assortment of cock rings. So yes, I think I pamper him pretty well.

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I shave around the base and do some trimming. no special moisterizers or underwear. just underwear with some room in them, usually pouch type. comfort is the key. I prefer cotton or mostly cotten blend underwear. if I notice my skin is dry, usually in mid winter or summer from chlorine in swimming pool, I'll use a little lotion.

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Keeping things comfortably landscaped and avoiding any nasty harsh soaps are two of the things I do. I also avoid underwear, which he strongly dislikes.

2xistTrunks

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I manscape and keep things clean and tidy down there. I exercise him every day or so to stay in good performing shape. I definitely pamper him with good underwear as I have quite a fetish.
I'll occasionally use lotion if I notice things are getting too dry down there. All in all I'd say I take care of my (big) little guy!