do you stay naked more when you get older?

bigmix

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
any of you guys/gals here have this kinda experience? I have felt this happened to me more and more in these couple of years. and I become a (alomost)fulltime freeballer now!!

I started throwing out those bikinis/thongs (most were bought by my gf who loves seeing me wear it for some fantasy and mindblowing dance which she likes!!)

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Congrats on freeing yourself of underwear!

I think as some people get older - and exposed to more real-life, non-photoshopped naked bodies - they get more comfortable in their own. So yeah, I've noticed the phenomenon, too.

classyron

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I am finding that I am naked or nearly naked constantly in my down time. When it is just me at home the blinds get closed and the clothes come off. I am not an exhibitionist, I just hate wearing clothes now.

bigmix

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
thanks for all your posts.

why it takes so long to be who we were created, good question!!

well, I live in the country that 'cover-up yourself well' is the norms, so it must be quite weird if you are naked or caught naked when alone! (actually, nakedness in my family is not the issue since I saw my dad naked very often, even if he had his morning wood, we sometimes had a shower together during the rush hour and the 2 bathroom in our home was too small for 5 men (my dad and us 4 bros) and one woman.) normally, I have been naked from time to time since my teens at home with my brothers or when I was alone or got drunk with close friends or chicks (of course!!).

and I have travelled a lot (due to my works in the past) from my 20s till now, almost 20 years. just got promoted and settled down with more stable work. so I think I love the free feeling when I got home. I managed myself naked from the moment I get home and do some chores, cooking, or whatever without clothes.. it's kinda really free.

last 4-5 years, I got some strange feeling with my boxer and I had to take it off during the day since it made me scratch my balls all the time, really don't know why!! might be from the heat that caused me sweat as I worked in the really hot area at that time, so I think I have started freeballing from that time, but still on and off..

I am not an exhibitionist too. so I still don't like my neighbours know I am naked when alone, they might think I'm kinda pervert!! I hate wearing clothes too, classyron.

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
When I was married I relished alone time to be nude- wondering if I was simply lazy or...?

Now that I am alone, I am rarely clothed. I tolerate clothing but am more free nude... even with severe winter I would wear a sweat shirt and sit in the office with a heater at my feet, so I could be nude from the waist down...

Not sure what my sons think of it, if they come by they assume I am nude (they are welcome to strip down or stay, does not matter to me). I keep boxers/shorts on the door knob incase anyone stops by (I do wish people would call first but...).

onewatcher

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Starting last year at age 54, I started going to clothing optional resorts in Palm Springs. LOVE being naked outside, swiming naked, jacuzzing naked. It is so refreshing and feels very natural.

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I am finding that I am naked or nearly naked constantly in my down time. When it is just me at home the blinds get closed and the clothes come off. I am not an exhibitionist, I just hate wearing clothes now.

Me too. Luckily I live on the top floor and there's nothing outside but greenery and a stream. All the windows are open and I'm naked all the time I'm home.

I participate in couchsurfing too and have this on my profile - that I prefer being naked but that doesn't stop people from writing and coming to stay. Of course, I have not been naked in front of any guests!

D_Doe_Ray_Mi

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
As we mature and our security and self-confidence evolve, we are less directed by what other people think, thus more accepting of ourselves and who we really are. This manifests on many levels including physically relative to our bodies. We also are more in tune with simple comforts. Wish I had published my Psych masters thesis on, "Birthday Suit Therapy". Expressing as our authentic selves is where our freedom lies!

D_Sparroe Spongecaques

Experimental Member
Media
As we mature and our security and self-confidence evolve, we are less directed by what other people think, thus more accepting of ourselves and who we really are. This manifests on many levels including physically relative to our bodies. We also are more in tune with simple comforts. Wish I had published my Psych masters thesis on, "Birthday Suit Therapy". Expressing as our authentic selves is where our freedom lies!

What he said ^^^

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am late 50's, slender, muscular build. still look pretty good, but self conscious about getting older, so I wear a shirt more than I used to in the summer, and don't wear tank tops anymore. I love going commando in the summer with just shorts, and that's everywhere not just in the house.

last summer I pulled up to my fav bar, late PM. it was hot, I had no shirt on, so I parked across the street, got out, rummaged around for my shirt, slipped it on, knocked the dirt of my shorts and walked into the bar. several ladies(i know them) were standing at the window, and apparently me 1/2 nude was quite a turn on. I was flattered and embarrassed. one gal said she was now "wet", much too her bf's chagrin. later when we were standing at the bar talking, her stealthy fingers found out that I had big balls, and a long, fat cock. "oh my!"

B_Hornaplenty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Wish I could have known back in my youth how much I would enjoy being naked with others.
As a teenager, a couple friends and I would regularly go swimming naked in a small private lake near our homes. Coming out of the water we would lay on the dock in the sun naked, often doing some playing around too. It was great fun and we were very casual about it.

After getting married it didn't happen much except occasionally in the home. But now at age 74, with just my wife and I, its great to strip naked again during the warm months. I think a lot depends on your body condition. When you are in good shape, relatively slim, well-groomed, etc. it makes you feel confident about your body, and comfortable showing it. My wife likes to see me naked, feeling some pride in how I look.