Do you still believe in Santa Claus??

motoramic

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Probably some of us were tricked in believing in Santa Claus when we were a kid. Anybody have a good Santa Claus story?
At what age did you stop believing in Santa Claus? How did you come to the conclusion that Santa Claus is not real?

Last edited:

DiscoBoy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I believed in him for a bit, but I thought he had died by falling through some ice after being attacked by walruses or some nonsense. I used to go around in the schoolyard telling other kids that's what happened.

witch

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
not after one Xmas Eve when I discovered Dad sitting on a freezing ass cold garage floor cursing like only a Navy man can, drinking his R&C. Trying to punch a screw hole that was missing in a red wagon he was putting together.

My Dad was better then a zillion Santa Claus.

B_starinvestor

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
still very enjoyable to see how excited kids get in anticipation of Santa's visit. My nephew left him chicken this year instead of cookies because he though Santa would be sick of cookies. Hilarious.

HUNGHUGE11X7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Earth/USA/GA! DEEP IN YOUR THROAT,See vid TO SEE H
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I believed in him for a bit, but I thought he had died by falling through some ice after being attacked by walruses or some nonsense. I used to go around in the schoolyard telling other kids that's what happened.

hahahah this is great !!!

Today I believe in Santa Claus as much as I do in Jesus . I believed in him for the longest time even though all my friends at school were telling me he was a fake . One year I think I was in 5th grade I decided to investigate after hearing from my friends how Santa wasn't real . I looked all over the house and then finally I found everything I had asked Santa for in the attic. I was so crushed but still thought maybe he dropped them off early for my parents who were always busy and seldom home. Xmas eve I pretended I was asleep in my bed and then I went down about an hour after they had checked on me and saw them wrapping things I saw in the attic and putting things together and EATING the damn milk & cookies I left for Mr. C . My heart sank and I went back to bed . I didn't tell them I knew the next morning cause I figured it was already ruined for me why ruin it for them !!!

HH

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
No. And I resented Christmas for the longest time because after my parents got divorced when I was 8(an event which I embraced, by the way and in no way resented), I essentially raised my little brother and sister because my parents had no talent for it whatsoever. Ergo: on the years when we spent Christmas Eve in Boston, it fell to me to explain to them how Santa would get in to Daddy's apartment when he had no chimney (via the balcony, of course; leave the slider open a bit) and where should we leave the stockings? (on the back of the Duke rocker).

However, I always loved the spirit of Christmas and being with my large family (my mother's) and now with my boyfriend and his kids so I've made it my own.

You can have Santa. We give our own gifts.
:wink:

Onslow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Santa Claus gave me a big red balloon once. It hit a tree and went POP! I went back and got 7 more and they all went POP. Then I went back and Santa was done working for the day and he took me out back where we played with Rudolph's red nose.

Yes the answere is yes I believe in Santa Claus just the way Virginia learned to. Not exactly like but we both learned he existed.

Media
Never invested in Santa lore when I was a kid. For one, the house my father built did not have have chimney so I knew his fat ass was fake. However, I adore anything Santa from the 50's - 60's eara and Father Christmas. I own several of them and I bring out every year for the holiday. They are so cute and um, jolly!

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
The three stages of a man's life are:
When you believe in Santa
When don't believe in Santa
And when you ARE Santa. :))

Last edited:

Onslow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well I wont say I don't believe in Santa Claus, but all these years without any presents sure is hurting his reputation.
MY mistake. I have had him tied up for the last 8 years on Christmas week. He gives good head when promised early release.