Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by JPREID51, Jan 22, 2012.
Please share your experiences ? When,Where & How often ?
I still do when the need arises which isn't necessarily every day but typically 3 - 5 times a week.
Of course we do. In the late 1940s Alfred Kinsey reported that 95% of males, regardless of relationship status, reported masturbating. That led me to conclude that 5% of Midwestern American males will lie about anything.
we all do...
Yes, sure did when in a relationship .. (does a Gay r/l make a difference? haha)
anyway mate was much Worse, caught him sooo many times, gave up and accepted that he needed it, and i was able to have some peace....
Whenever I feel like it, and I make no excuses for it.
My ex husband a really low sex drive. I know he never wanked the whole time we were together. I however had to masterbate a lot. Currently I have a boyfriend and I know he wanks and I love it and sometimes he films it to show me. He knows i masterbate too. Probably has no idea how often but he seems happy with it. Even if we ever move in, I know we would still masterbate.
and why not.......
Yes. Several times a week. Funny, when I was young and single, I assumed married people did it all the time and that once I was married that I would never do it again. Little did I know . . .
Yes. Only a few times a week, but I enjoy it. I technically don't "have to", but masturbation has always been interesting to me in its own right and not just a poor substitute for the alleged real thing.
I think it's heathy for a person to do things for themselves and by themselves too, it's tiring to be with a person all the time, to share a bed every night, to depend on the person to get an orgasm, to depend on a person to go out!
Yes! We have to do it; it's like shaving.
Hahahaha. Superb. :biggrin1:
Anyway, hell yeah. Sometimes you just can't be bothered with a fuck and want a good hard tug to a porno, and there's nothing wrong with that.
A girlfriend of mine once told me, "90% of women masturbate, but they'll never admit it." I wanted to ask her about the other 10% -- are they they ones who don't do it or the ones who'll admit it? -- but I figured she'd just confessed something personal to me and wouldn't want to say anything more at that moment.
I have a friend who considers it cheating if his boyfriend jerks off. Sometimes you just want to get off. You don't need to share it with anyone else. It's just a personal relief thing, like relaxing in a hot bath. Not quite the same as cheating.
I've always been a little weird about masturbating in relationships. It's not that I think it shouldn't occur but I've always thought that it should occur only in certain circumstances. If I'm not home then do whatever but I would really dislike being at home and finding out that my boyfriend is masturbating in the bathroom or something. If I'm home then invite me (to watch or join, doesn't have to be anything other than j/o) and if I don't feel like it then go ahead and enjoy yourself.
It's more about knowing what's going on/being informed. If it's intentionally being kept a secret then I have a problem with that.
I jerk off all the time in my marriage. My partner is not surprised or concerned. sometimes I jerk off on her neck or her face (NEVER on her hair!). I jerk off on her back, ass, and legs too. Then I go take a shower and jerk off some more.
Nothing wrong with jerking off in your marriage. Be sure to save some energy for your partner though.
I masturbate a few times a week.
I usually self pleasure (masturbate) myself once a week. I still find it very enjoyable.
In fact I will sign off of LPSG right now and whip out a batch.
Life is Good!!!