Do you suck with your eyes open or closed?

8Skr

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Mostly eyes open, I want to see his face, it indicates if I am doing well or not. And then there is the pleasure of looking at his cock while it goes in and out of my mouth.

bravesoldier

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
In the heat of sucking a cock my eyes are closed. It's like I'm on a good drug and I can do nothing but savor his warm, rock hard meat. There are times though I'll stop and lock my eyes on his, letting him see me with his cock in my hand and his head right by the edge of my mouth. Just when I think I've made him the slightest bit uncomfortable with the dead lock stare I go back to sucking his cock, knowing he's watching every move I make.

KennF

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Both. Sometimes they are open, when I want to gauge his reaction and I'm focused on him. Closed when I am stopping and introspectively enjoying the feel of his cock on my lips or tongue.

I can't constantly look into his eyes because the angle gives me headache having my eyes rolled up like that all the time. And I've never found a great position to have his cock deep throated and his face in my field of view.

gayhunglover

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
with my eyes closed unless he ask me to look up at him.

my ex used to say i looked 10x cuter with his dick in my mouth.

That's charming that you looked cuter with his dick in your mouth. My fuck buddy couple told me that I looked far sluttier with their dicks in their mouths.

Always open, I want to see their bush, balls and to see their eyes roll back when I'm sucking them.

gayhunglover

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It's good when it happens but I don't like to give too many clues ;)

There needs to be some spontaneity ...

Nice, I love there to be some sort of connection I've had guys telling me that it looks like my eyes are going to pop out of my head when I'm sucking them.

Reactions: Exbiker