Do you support transgender (formerly male) athletes competing against female athletes?

TexanStar

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No. I think they should have a separate league.

I also think that their “corrective” surgeries should not be funded through the taxpayer via the military.

s2SID.jpg

Reactions: Tight_N_Juicy

sodominsane

Legendary Member
Media
1 : 36 - men : women, ratio for post divorce alimony. Hmmm.
Ok thread derailment time

I can't prove anything....but I'm sure you can find a study in the internet to prove you point...in sure some radical feminist can too to prove her point

God knows I have wrote papers...publications ...and given presentations where I cherry pick a "study" or manipulate a number to prove my point

So do YOU....you site 1 to 36 ratio of alimony for men to women

A clever opponent ...could say.....rates of men receiving alimony are rising exponentally since 2000.....or....rates of men receiving alimony have gone up 600 percent......(0.5 percent of cases vs 3 percent today)

Both are figures are close to accurate but presented disingininely to make a point

But more accurately....is that alimony is getting rarer and rarer....alimonony is awarded about 10percent of the time and usually with stipulation....and alimony rates are falling.....at least here in the USA....and really who care what happens to "a scouse"
(yes .that was a personal attack....you know who you are!!!)

sodominsane

Legendary Member
Media
Hmm. Fair treatment of women. Please prove that women are not treated the same or better than men. Women can make any harassment or sexual claim against men and that man's life is ruined whether convicted or not.

Better treatment in the sciences?? Huh?

Also, if you are not up to speed on the wage gap myth, all of this is moot, anyways.
Redirect Notice
1.One personally in my life...sexual harrassment cases are rare....and in my experences usually the person being complained against is overtly creepy and lacking in social skills to realize to cease and desist .....and often result in moving offending party to different shift......

And the only game one I ever heard of was actually against woman by a woman(data entry person didn't like sharing cube with nee data entry person.....so she claimed new girl was giving everyone head)

Result.....everyone had to take a sexual harassment class

Better treatment in sciences....fuck yeah.....i work in sciences.....anytime I walk in a room....everyone instantly assumes I know what I'm talking about.....my voice is heard....I get top choice in assignments....I shared a medical practice with three women....everyone assumed I was boss....even when I wasn't....smartest in the room....yep....even when I wasn't

To be honest....(here is where I make enemies.).....I know about male privilege.....I LOVE MY MALE PRIVILEGE

But to not recognize its existence is rediculas

Wage gap.....might be bullshit....maybe not

I do know almost every.....(really every....bit I say almost ever cause I might have missed one and forgot)......woman I have ever hired i paid less money than the men....WHY....because during salary negotiation the women tended to take the first offer....where the guys negotiated better ........now is that sexist?I don't know....maybe

Reactions: deleted924715

SonyToyo

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response

Still looks more sexually appealing than any transgender lmao
Is that a still from True Facts About Koalas? I love the ending theme about koalas in the rain.

I don’t know. He tries to use Australian animals as some kind of insult or mokery. Quite sad really.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Still looks more sexually appealing than any transgender lmao

I'd fuck that koala before I'd fuck you even if it had incurable Chlamydia.

The ugliest shit in this thread is your judgemental attitude. Bigot.

Reactions: MisterB

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Ah yes. The “anyone who disagrees is a Nazis/fascist/sexist/racist etc etc”. Incel is yet another tired buzzword.

You make it so obvious that you hate everyone because your sad penis gets no play from anyone you want to have play with it.

#Sad! #Weak!

Reactions: MisterB

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Hahahaha there’s some obvious projection going on here

Not exactly... I don't have a penis that no one wants to play with.

And lie all you want. If me (or any woman on this site) offered you sex you would shit yourself with excitement.

SonyToyo

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
And lie all you want. If me (or any woman on this site) offered you sex you would shit yourself with excitement.

Hahahahahahahahaha you’re seriously over-valuing yourself and the women on these boards right now.

I’m bi. Even if all the worlds women disappeared tomorrow, I’d still have blokes to go with. You have no power over guys like me and it pisses you off.

Reactions: Novacouple999

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Hahahahahahahahaha you’re seriously over-valuing yourself and the women on these boards right now.

I’m bi. Even if all the worlds women disappeared tomorrow, I’d still have blokes to go with. You have no power over guys like me and it pisses you off.

Cool beans then. Enjoy not getting fucked by anyone who respects themselves.

What pisses me off has nothing to do with control. If you never fuck another woman the rest of your life I will applaud you. No possible reproduction from you? Wonderful.

Troll along now, bigot.

SonyToyo

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Cool beans then. Enjoy not getting fucked by anyone who respects themselves.

What pisses me off has nothing to do with control. If you never fuck another woman the rest of your life I will applaud you. No possible reproduction from you? Wonderful.

Troll along now, bigot.

You say you respect yourself, but you just hypothetically pimped yourself out to form a shitty argument.

I’m not the one who’s being intolerant to others. You are, bigot.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
You say you respect yourself, but you just hypothetically pimped yourself out to form a shitty argument.

I’m not the one who’s being intolerant to others. You are, bigot.

Nope. Twist words all you want.... The bigot here is you. You made that very obvious. Own it, buddy.

SonyToyo

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Says the guy who posted that a koala is more attractive than transgendered individuals... Da fuck ever bigot.

Oh lol I actually posted that? I thought I deleted it before I hit send.

On second thought, where’s the lie though?