Do you Sushi?

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Really good sushi is nearly orgasmic. One of the greatest things on earth. Better than chocolate or ice cream.

I've been fortunate enough to sample sushi many different places around the world. The sushi I had in Tokyo and Narita was wonderful, though I've found that I actually prefer the way it is prepared many other places I've been, including Seoul, New York, Los Angeles, Seattle, and Washington DC. I'm fortunate in that there are several great places within easy driving distance of my home in Northern Virginia, and even one within easy walking distance.

three cheers for sushi! =D

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Raw meat or Fish can be deadly.

yep, the Japanese are well-known for their poor health caused by their unhealthy diet. :rolleyes:

Putting all your meat through a blast furnace before you stuff it down your gullet is only really necessary if you eat contaminated, incorrectly handled or poorly prepared meat.

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes and who wants too.:biggrin1:

I do, I do!!! I want to haunt my great-great-grandkids!!

- - - - - - - - -

My favorite sushi is the vegetarian selections.... :tongue:

mmmm.... cucumber and avocado roll with sesame and soy paper.... miso soup... seaweed salad... edamame,

(Although being partly macrobiotic, I do each a little bit of fish once in a while. so I also sometimes eat salmon or tuna sushi)

BigDuder

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
it isn't about suicide. it is about doing a series of awesome things with n regard for the consequences, so that on your death bed you can be happy.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Really good sushi is nearly orgasmic. One of the greatest things on earth. Better than chocolate or ice cream.

I've been fortunate enough to sample sushi many different places around the world. The sushi I had in Tokyo and Narita was wonderful, though I've found that I actually prefer the way it is prepared many other places I've been, including Seoul, New York, Los Angeles, Seattle, and Washington DC. I'm fortunate in that there are several great places within easy driving distance of my home in Northern Virginia, and even one within easy walking distance.

three cheers for sushi! =D

Have you been to Cafe Asia near the Farragut West station? It is right between the two exits. off 17th. Wonderful. I prefer the pseudo sushi. My favorite there is something they call Chesepeake Baby which has real crabmeat as a part of the roll. If you havent gone there you should check it out.

B_Monster

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Have you been to Cafe Asia near the Farragut West station? It is right between the two exits. off 17th. Wonderful. I prefer the pseudo sushi. My favorite there is something they call Chesepeake Baby which has real crabmeat as a part of the roll. If you havent gone there you should check it out.

Okay, Im on my way to get sushi, You made me hungry! :wink:

BigDuder

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

i went there like two weeks ago, and it wasn't even planned. it was amazing.

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

yes I have been to Cafe Asia, I believe, though when I was there I did not sample the sushi. (very trendy place not too far from the Key Bridge in
Arlington?) Not sure what you mean by pseudo sushi. Do you mean without raw fish? Sushi doesn't mean raw fish, even though it often includes it. I like the fish but I've had plenty of great vegetarian sushi, including the last time I took my friend Ben out to eat who is very allergic to all kinds of fish products.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yes I have been to Cafe Asia, I believe, though when I was there I did not sample the sushi. (very trendy place not too far from the Key Bridge in
Arlington?) Not sure what you mean by pseudo sushi. Do you mean without raw fish? Sushi doesn't mean raw fish, even though it often includes it. I like the fish but I've had plenty of great vegetarian sushi, including the last time I took my friend Ben out to eat who is very allergic to all kinds of fish products.

Yes I suppose I did think it meant raw fish. Well then I can eat it now without feeling like a Sushi wimp. That is the Crystal City location. I go to the downtown location. I love the Nippon Tofu. WHen I have had a stressful day , it keeps me from doing bodily harm to key persons. :biggrin1: