Do you take a good care of your feet?

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by luka82, Apr 3, 2011.

1. luka82

Gold Member

Feet are important parts of your body! :wink:
    Do you sometimes hurt your feet by wearing uncomfortable shoes just for fashion?
    How do you take care of them?

2. Hoss

Gold Member

Albums:
    Massage daily, check for cuts and bruising, wear comfortable shoes, file edges of toenails, use moisturizing creams & lotions.

3. luka82

Gold Member

Mr. Hoss, your feet must be in great shape!

4. B_thickjohnny

B_thickjohnny New Member

Someone told me years ago - never, ever buy cheap shoes. Your feet are so important as you age. If you damage them, you're screwed. He was so right. I wear good, comfortable shoes all the time - ok maybe my Topsiders and/or flip flops are not good for support, but my dress shoes and gym sneakers do a good job of that. Plus I do go for a pedicure from time to time. I gotta say, compared to some friends, my feet are in pretty good shape.

5. LaFemme

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I take good care of my feet, pedicures & massages etc. In my youth I wore high heels, but made sure to vary the height. I know heels are sexy, but I tried to compensate by making my feet sexy instead! I rarely wear any heel higher than a couple of inches now (in my current "age of the cougar"), but my feet are in great shape - no bunions, hammer toes etc.

6. rembrandt1603

rembrandt1603 New Member

People with unkempt feet make me feel sick. Literally, I feel queasy. I remember being at a buddies house once, quite recently actually, and he went to put some socks on, and I noticed his toenails were black in certain places, overgrown, and just generally disgusting looking. Turned my stomach right around.

I trim my toenails every other day (perhaps a little too regularly), and because I wear socks all the time (I can't stand walking barefoot around the house), the soles of my feet are super smooth, no cracks or ill-use to speak of, plus having very fair, clean skin all over my body, it's naturally continued the trend with my feet.

And to echo the sentiments already made in this thread; it definitely pays to take care of your feet, and everything else as a matter of fact.

7. SprinkleMe69

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    I do pretty much the same as Hoss. Damn diabetes, so I gotta take good care of them. I have so many relatives that are losing limbs due to diabetes and improper foot care, and I sure as hell don't wanna go out like that.

8. DaveyR

DaveyR Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

When I lived in the year round sun and wore open sandals all the time hard skin was the bane of my life and I had a pedicure fortnightly. Now I'm back to wearing shoes and socks daily it's not so much of a problem.

9. Guill

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Except driving I don't wear shoes and when I'm out I don't really wear shoes...ever. I have a pair of VFF that I run in in summer (or up to a few miles barefoot). I don't think i wore real shoes for atleast 3 months over the summer nor do i wear shoes in the house during winter. I have flat feet but can hold an arch if i think about it which is much easier if I'm barefoot. I had an old pair of ski boots that started to give me a bunion, the not wearing shoes is helping get rid of that too.

10. ShyGuy7

ShyGuy7 New Member

Albums:
    Not to sound like a girl, but yeah. Nice looking feet (to me) are part of the personal hygiene regimen. I don't go for pedicures often, but I do keep toenails clipped and I scrub and clean my feet well whenever I bathe or shower. Then top them off with some sort of lotion to keep them from drying out and cracking.

11. B_625girth

B_625girth New Member

a man is no good on his feet if they hurt. when I was young I got an ingrown toenail, my mom fixed me up but it hurt like hell. ever since then I look after my feet, and I never wear shoes that don't fit for fashion sake, fuck fashion. my feet are washed daily, massaged, nails trimmed weekly, use a pumice stone to keep the callouses under control. usually have no problems, except once in awhile with my high arch/instep.

12. D_Miranda_Wrights

D_Miranda_Wrights Account Disabled

Scrub 'n' clean and keep my toenails trim.

Feet are just not what I consider nature's highest achievement, but I want to keep them tidy and inoffensive.

13. B_rzl

B_rzl New Member

whatever footwear that i buy the are not a god fit to my feet so im in constant pain for like two months or so. my feet are happy just when i take those new shoes off :)
    and i use feet deodorant, its good thing, for the feet, and for shoes

14. alx

alx
    Gold Member

I'm in steel toe capped boots 50hrs a week but my feet are perfectly fine suprisingly. Don't do anything special with them just wash them when showering and clipping the nails as and when.

15. killerb

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    wash & moisturize daily...pumice & scrub brush a couple times per week...
    never walk around barefoot...always wear comfortable footwear...

16. chicocklarge

chicocklarge Active Member

Albums:
    Anyone out there know how to get rid of toenail fungus?

17. D_CountVonBhigBohner

D_CountVonBhigBohner Account Disabled

In addition to lotion and pumus at home, I get a monthly pedicure to keep my feet smooth and free of dead skin.

18. august86

august86 Member

Albums:
    Scrub them when in the shower/bath, and I'm always barefoot till I leave the house. Trim when necessary.
    Enjoy walking down to the beach for some sandy exfoliation, though.

I should be doing a better job with the lotions, powders, deodorants and pumice, but yeah.

19. B_Nia88

B_Nia88 New Member

what does this have to do with a healthy penis?

Draft saved Draft deleted