Do You Talk To Your Penis?

clifton

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Am I the only one who talks to my cock? I talk to it quite often, like when I'm masturbating or jelqing. Sometimes I compliment it for its size or I compliment it for a good fuck. Or I tell him that this or that girl really liked you. I even ask it if wants this or that's girls pussy or not. I also challenge it to get bigger or harder and then he'll be rewarded with pussy. Usually it doesn't answer me back though.

Candela

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Am I the only one who talks to my cock? I talk to it quite often, like when I'm masturbating or jelqing. Sometimes I compliment it for its size or I compliment it for a good fuck. Or I tell him that this or that girl really liked you. I even ask it if wants this or that's girls pussy or not. I also challenge it to get bigger or harder and then he'll be rewarded with pussy. Usually it doesn't answer me back though.

I have talked to a few of them and all they do is spit at me :)

Motion-of-the-Ocean

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Why not...it's not like anyone else ever wants to here what I have to say and at least this way I have a captive audience.

Besides we've been a lot together. Happy times and hard times...thank you I'll be here all week. :emoji_clap::p

iluvmen

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
He should have an ID card of his own. :D

Reactions: Ace117