Do you taste your pre-cum?

Addicted2edging

Loved Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
No Response
yes, different taste from cum. love tasting my pre-cum
tasting precum ,but real masculine sperm is better to taste and eat. best to lube the errected male nipples and areolas with fresh ejaculated male sperm . it is a whole body experience to stopp sperm flow at PONR and frustrate the male body with totally unsatisfying partial sperm release .

Addicted2edging

Loved Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yes, but in all honesty it really has no flavor. It’s more about the texture and knowing where it came from.
better to taste real male sperm , when the complete naked male body is frustrated by many totally unsatisfying partial sperm releases without any orgasm and without real fun at all . the partial ejaculated male sperm has different smell . when the prolonged masturbation edging sessions come to the end ( after 30 or more partial ejaculations ) the sperm gets more and more watery and has different flavor or smell. it is part of the practice to lube the totally errected male nipples and areolas with fresh partial ejaculated male sperm. the whole body of a human male is experiencing maleness, when it senses the qualaity of male sperm on the areolas and male nipples. watery sperm has more friction in nipple play and the entire male body is eager to release the full sperm , but is forced to stopp sperm flow milliseconds before PONR . naked in cold and wet outdoor inviroment sometimes the body of a human male gets into animalistic awareness , ejaculating like the male bodies of animal bulls, which can perform up to 36 ejaculations per hour ! ( see page 5 in this paper ! )
https://citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc/download?doi=10.1.1.526.7839&rep=rep1&type=pdf

ryans138

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yes. I even eat my own load. Partly because it makes cleanup easier. Partly because if I expect a woman to do it, I should be willing to do it, too.

ManchesterTom

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Dude. Relax. You're not going to have to change your % straight. Straight here, and I taste my own pre cum all the time. My girl loves it, loves to taste it, rub it on her nips, and on her clit. Great lubricant, and is absolutely sweet as candy.

Can't bring myself to tasting my cum, though.
Same here.