R

Removed

I have done...just out of curiosity, nothing special, salty and sticky

lowstretch

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I know lots of guys have an intention to taste their cum, but then the moment arrives and the desire to taste disappears.

Precum is a different story....do you taste your precum when jerking off?

Have you tried it at least once?

I do now.
It took a long time before I was brave enough to go with the "flow" I did the pre-cum for years, but never the whole load. I enjoy the pre-cum the most, but edging helped me to "get er done"
Most of time I will use cum with my food or drink

kurt bishop

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My Lover and I use it as a form of erotic foreplay often. She milks me as I get aroused, licks it off and shares with me. Sometimes puts it on her nipples for me to lick. No big deal-women lube too right? Just a fluid to me. We have fun with it.

This is hot.......

KenShamrock804

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lol this the straight section man section right? A lot of guys answer the question are either gay or bisexual.

Straight guys don't suck their own dicks or eat their own pre-cum.

Love_cum14

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
For sure everytime it tastes so good. Love eating my precum!! Try to go long as possible to eat as much as i can.

Only if I lick her between the sticking of her. Also happened on a few titty fucking expeditions as well, but the whole pie eating thing is for somebody else as I have a restricted diet.

AndyPJacker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My ex gf and I were really into precum with our sex. Our favorite was to let her lick the precum from my head, then give me a wet, sloppy kiss. She would then take my dick in one hand, and with the other hold her tit and rub her nipple and aerola on my pee slit until the whole are was soaked with my precum. She would then feed me her soaked nipple while at the same time riding my dick to her climax. WOW...I jack off a lot thinking about it.

Always has tasted sweet. No answer as to why. Who gives a shit. I have no body odor either. Another friggin mystery.

Last edited by a moderator:

jaap_stam

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I know lots of guys have an intention to taste their cum, but then the moment arrives and the desire to taste disappears.

Precum is a different story....do you taste your precum when jerking off?

Have you tried it at least once?

The taste of your cum is a good indicator of your health and quality of your diet. Nothing to be shy about :tongue:

Berno

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not always but I have and sometimes do.
Just a bit salty and not much of a taste in general.

Also tried the "real" cum (you want someone else so it? Do it yourself first!) which is just disgusting :D