Do you taste your pre-cum?

Lol this the straight section man section right? A lot of guys answer the question are either gay or bisexual.

Straight guys don't suck their own dicks or eat their own pre-cum.
If you follow that logic then straight men don't mastubate because that's jerking a dick and straight guys don't jerk dick, must be gay or bi lol

Reactions: deleted858776

10silverdollars

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes, as soon as I started producing slick way back when, I tasted it, rubbed it on my lips, nipples and inside my foreskin--still do as part of JO. If the lady is OK with it, I rub it on her lips, kiss her, rub it on her nipples around around her clit hood to do the 'horseshoe maneuver' before I go down there.

I don't like to call it pre-cum--it's its own thing.

Reactions: Chrysippus

archetypal_mystic

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I love the taste of my pre cum.Does everyone remember when they first notice that they had pre cum. I remember I had pre cum before I could ejaculate. Not a lot just a drop or 2 on the end of my dick.I pre cum loads and love it.
Me too! The pre cum started for me before the ejaculation. Fond memories, lack of information (before the internet), lots of wet spot staining....Still precum quite a bit here...love it...smells and tastes like honey-infused nectar.

Reactions: ShockTheMonkey