Do you taste your pre-cum?

celtic12

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I know lots of guys have an intention to taste their cum, but then the moment arrives and the desire to taste disappears.

Precum is a different story....do you taste your precum when jerking off?

Have you tried it at least once?
yes

Reactions: drambone2001

AlwaysSunnyinDFW

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I've tried it before, but it's definitely not an every time thing. it tastes good though, I'll give me props on that, but I like to rub it around my head while I'm jerkin and get that extra stimulation instead. never tasted my cum before tho

uncutguy37

Legendary Member
Media
I.ve tasted mine before, I have licked it off my finger, I jack off with my skin over the head, as I precum the head gets wet, sometimes I rub some on the tip of my finger and lick it off,
never tasted my cum, I would like to, but after I shoot a load out, I loose my desire to taste it lol

Reactions: 99z34Monte

MuscleBoundMan

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Sure just about every time I jerk. I didn't think I would like the taste of my actual cum but have eaten women out right after shooting a big load. That made me realize it taste pretty good. I think I always taste the pre-cum but like others I lose interest after so don't taste my cum very often.

Reactions: dallas_dad65

o do sometimes or if i shoot in a girl ill eat her out or make out with her

Kukel

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Since i like kissing after oral sex, I have tasted some of myself yeah (and more on occasion). For me kissing after or during oral is very intimate. The taste itself? Well, it may not be a delicacy, but not gross either. It's just sex, and in the heat of moment I am not busy thinking about my taste. Hope my partner doesn't care either.

Reactions: Notaes and cali06

knox96

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Are you straight? No, so why are you answering the question? I am assuming the person who created this thread in the straight guy section was asking straight guys. Not gay or bisexual guys.

Yep, just like all the straight and bi guys that answer in the gay section. Or answer in another section where the topic is clearly gay-centric.