Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Tasted it on my gf tits; great lube for fucking

Cool with the precum, can't get into my own cum. Have tasted remnants a few times on the girls mouths, but that was cause I felt I owed them a kiss after taking my loads. But can't get into taking it on my own. Just has never happened. Guess I'm a wimp.

bigwillywonka

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Cool with the precum, can't get into my own cum. Have tasted remnants a few times on the girls mouths, but that was cause I felt I owed them a kiss after taking my loads. But can't get into taking it on my own. Just has never happened. Guess I'm a wimp.
Guess I am too; we are good at busting a load but we don't have to eat it:) Hats off to the girls and guys who do man

Reactions: Padad7 and Jjz1109

figgnewton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My Lover and I use it as a form of erotic foreplay often. She milks me as I get aroused, licks it off and shares with me. Sometimes puts it on her nipples for me to lick. No big deal-women lube too right? Just a fluid to me. We have fun with it.
Sounds fine to me if both are into it, very sensual.

Reactions: Padad7 and Heat

rustre59

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'm not a big precummer, but I eat the little bit that I do make. Also enjoy eating my cum. For a long time I couldn't do it unless I did it fast after cumming. But over the years I've developed a taste for it and it's no longer a problem.

Jjz1109

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
There's a BIG difference between precum and cum. My precum is light, clear, sweet tasting, no real scent. My gf and I love it. We love to play with it, rub it places, lick it off. The more the better.

Tasting cum? No f-ing way. When I jerk off my loads are a non appealing creamy color, very copious, and from time to time has contained small bits of congealed, mucusy looking clumps (which I know is related to dehydration and diet. Note to self: increase water intake, and eat better). And the smell is way too noxious. My cum is absolutley gross man. My gf is a saint for taking my loads when she gives me a BJ.